February 2014 Moms
Options

Rent-a-kid

MoxyByProxyMoxyByProxy member
edited September 2013 in February 2014 Moms
Although I have a great 11 yo with only a slightly annoying smart ass attitude to rent out.. this is not that kinda post. 

My friends recently had a baby (some may remember when i posted that she was born .. in the landrover.. in a downpour) back in August.

Before this baby.. and being pg with my own.. i was almost anti baby. I didnt really care to be around them, hold them ect. It was just hard especially after suffering for 8 years with unexplained infertility... anyway im off topic lol 

The baby has been here a few times in the past few weeks and I even busted out my R&P for her last night. My 11yo was my last "baby" and i never baby sit and my sister lived long distance with her LO's. I'm a little nervous at how just hands on she is.. they have her held spoiled but I dont mind, I love to hold and feed her.

I feel sorta (and by this i mean only slightly) bad that I am all like.. yes bring your baby over or I'll watch her if you need to go out!! (I want the practice) lol  

Sadly, and this is why I feel bad, their 3 year old is kind of a brat and is more than I can bare at times..I didnt like it when my kids ran wild at someone elses house.. I dont like it when they do in mine.. and this applies also to just general brattiness and not listening to the parents. (i know bad right?)
BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"