Parenting
Options

Tell me about your farm set

I think that my kid would really like a farm set because she has the M&D wooden farm puzzle and she stands the animals up and plays with them. I was thinking about getting a wooden one but if you have a plastic one that your kid likes, tell me about it. I am not very into the ones that make noise but the most annoying toys are generally the ones kids like, right?

Re: Tell me about your farm set

• Options

Doesn't Fisher Price have the their little people with a farm set?

I think they would hurt less than wooden ones when you step on them, which is how I judge the appropriateness of a toy.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

This was what I was talking about.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We have the Fisher Price Farm. DS didn't play much with it because he was more into cars but DD2 (18 months) likes it right now. It has the option to make noises but I never put batteries in it. I don't know how old your LO is but if she's over 2 I think the figurines from Learning Resource might be something she'd play with longer.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    "Lilypie">image"Lilypie">
  • Options
    We have this:

This was what I was talking about.

and this:

We have both of these and DS enjoys playing with them.  They do make noise though.  The other day he was playing with the Zoo Talkers set and told me the animals were hungry.  I gave him a container of goldfish crackers and went about my business.  He used the hippo on the set to crish the goldfish crackers into a million pieces.  Good times.
  • Options
    Ugh that thing is the goddamn worst. The animal noises and the stupid song. Y'all know the song "Dun dun dun, dun dun dun, dun dun dun dun dun"

NOPE.
    This makes me feel better about never having put batteries in it. The tractor was annoying enough on its own.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    "Lilypie">image"Lilypie">
  • Options
    We have both of the ones @onederfulmother has and they're awesome.

I really like the little people zoo (2nd picture). DS has had it for over a year and still loves playing with it and you can buy extra animals. It also talks and there's a slide for the polar bear to go down!

image"

My 4 Angel Babies.....
    MC#1- 12/2008, MC#2- 05/2009, MC#3 07/2009, MC#4 11/2009

Training to become an IBCLC. BF Questions? Just ask!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"