Parenting
Options

Um, those aren't leggings

So this was my weekend.  We took the boys to a farm about a half hour from us in a quaint little town and it's like they had trashy people bused in.  Two mothers almost came to blows waiting with their kids for a pony ride.  Like, yelling and in each other's faces.  Then there was the woman who apparently thought she had paired her very short shirt with leggings (a big enough problem by itself) but no.  They were tights and you could see her underwear.  Holy mother of God.
Formerly known as elmoali :)

Re: Um, those aren't leggings

• Options

One of the women I work with used to wear leggings as if they were pants. To work.

She is one of two reasons why we are no longer allowed to choose our own outfits to wear to work.

Sorry, there is nothing professional about camel toe. Unless you are selling camels.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

@acaudill75

We had one of those wearing leggings as pants ladies at work too.  Recently they enforced a more strict dress code thanks to people like her.

Lilypie - (gu1R)
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was at the fair this weekend and there was this woman wearing 3 size too small skinny jeans.  They were so tight that the seams around her pocket were so stretched out that you could clearly see her multi-colored underwear.
    The Book of Love Has Music in it

• Options
    I dont even wear leggings bc IMO, my legs just don't wear them right. Same with skinny jeans. Just NMS.

But i agree...it just looks trashy when people wear leggings as pants. My MIL does this all.the.fucking.time. You can literally see her underwear through them. Yeah, no thanks.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Yeah @AshPal61

Ain't nobody got time for your flesh colored leggings that make me think I am seeing your ass cheeks.

• Options

Oh, bless her heart. 

Leggings are in my top 3 of most hated clothing items.  We don't have a dress code here at work and LOTS of ladies wear them regulalry. 

BFP 1- EDD 2/09/11 Missed MC DX @11 weeks D&C- 7/25/10 BFP 2- EDD 12/22/11 Natural MC @ 5w 2d BFP 3- EDD 1/25/12 DD Josephine born 1/16/12

Lilypie - (TUWi)

• Options
    elmoali said:
    I wear leggings, don't get me wrong.  But they are fairly thick and are worn only with a tunic style top that goes to at least mid thigh.

I still hate them, but that is a totally acceptable way to wear leggings.  I am also going to guess you are not weaing them as work wear?

BFP 1- EDD 2/09/11 Missed MC DX @11 weeks D&C- 7/25/10 BFP 2- EDD 12/22/11 Natural MC @ 5w 2d BFP 3- EDD 1/25/12 DD Josephine born 1/16/12

Lilypie - (TUWi)

• Options
    Look, leggings are a viable clothing option as long as I am not subjected to your truck nuts.
  • Options
    I do wear them to work but with a dressy tunic and heels.  We're allowed to wear jeans so it's actually more dressed up to wear the leggings :)  But my god if I saw camel toe on someone or their underwear I would flip my shit.

• Options
    acaudill75acaudill75 member
    edited September 2013
    LexiLupin said:
    <

She is one of two reasons why we are no longer allowed to choose our own outfits to wear to work.

Does anyone else want to know the second reason? Anyone? Just me?

@LexiLupin

Oh, I have discussed the other coworker of mine who stuffed her size 14 ass into size 6 pants. Not that there is anything wrong with being a 14, but the end result of her endeavor was that we were all subjected to the sad cries of her pant seams as they reached critical mass. Also, she is the poster child for moose knuckle.

She was the one who had a doctor's note written so she could wear a skirt (we are mandated to wear business style pants only) because she suffers from chronic yeast infections. Maybe it is the cunt hugging pants she wore all the time.

Long story a little shorter, we all have to wear a certain kind of pants and no skirts (her skirts were too short as well), and she gets to wear skirts still.

• Options

LexiLupin said:

<

@LexiLupin

Oh, I have discussed the other coworker of mine who stuffed her size 14 ass into size 6 pants. Not that there is anything wrong with being a 14, but the end result of her endeavor was that we were all subjected to the sad cries of her pant seams as they reached critical mass. Also, she is the poster child for moose knuckle.

She was the one who had a doctor's note written so she could wear a skirt (we are mandated to wear business style pants only) because she suffers from chronic yeast infections. Maybe it is the cunt hugging pants she wore all the time.

Long story a little shorter, we all have to wear a certain kind of pants and no skirts (her skirts were too short as well), and she gets to wear skirts still.

Ewwww!!! Mothereffing ewww! Why would she tell a whole office about her cottage cheese problem? Classy broad...

photo photosig3_zps92919c91.jpg Just said good bye Sept. 19th (MMC at 12 weeks)
  • Options
    LexiLupin said:
    <

@LexiLupin

Well, well, if she isn't Mrs. Oblivious.  "Um, pants totes give me the 'fection."  Boss: "Try buying the next size up from 'shellacked.'"

• Options
    elmoali said:
    LexiLupin said:
    <

@LexiLupin

Well, well, if she isn't Mrs. Oblivious.  "Um, pants totes give me the 'fection."  Boss: "Try buying the next size up from 'shellacked.'"

I think they are afraid of a law suit. As long as she has that dr's note, they can't say anything.

My last day at this job is Oct 11. I think I might leave a tube of vagisil or something on her desk. Because I am super mature like that. I hate that woman, and I don't really hate too many people.

• Options
    Lol. You need to tell us if you end up doing that.

photo photosig3_zps92919c91.jpg Just said good bye Sept. 19th (MMC at 12 weeks)
  • Options
    This thread is making me question whether or not my tunic is long enough. You girls are brutal.
    @OnederfulMother does it clear your ass cheeks?  As long as it covers past your bits, we're fine.  I personally waited in the line for thighs twice so I make sure they're covered.  I don't think you're ready for this jelly.

• Options

@sterling13

Comfort takes precedence when you are pregnant.

No camel toe shaming of pregnant women.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"