2nd Trimester
Options

STMs what is your recommendation?

STMs what is your recommendation for a high chair? FTM here and there are SOO many options. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.
BabyFetus Ticker imageBabyFruit Ticker

Re: STMs what is your recommendation?

• Options
    We really liked our Fisher Price Space Saving high chair for the first 18 mo or so. We had enough other baby crap in our downstairs (swing, small pack and play, toys) and the area isn't big so it was important for us to not have another furniture item. A few months ago I bought a Keekaroo Height Right high chair because DS was climbing so much and it won't tip over. He can climb into it himself and snap himself in. I bought one with the tray, though I'm finding now that we pull him up to the table so much that we don't use it. I like that it can grow with DS and eventually be used as an adult chair. Plan to do the same progression for this baby.
    imageimage image
    DS, May 2011
    DD, April 2014

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thank you!
    BabyFetus Ticker imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    This is the one we have and I have really loved it. I wanted the wood look to match our furniture. But looking up the pic for you right now I just learned that it had a recall and fix kit! Lol. Geesh! I've had it since 2010. I ordered the repair kit so thanks for this post otherwise I would have put new LO in a recalled high chair!!!image

imageimage
  • Options
    I like our fisher price space saver too!
  • Options
    We have a peg perego prima pappa and I love it and the different height/recline positions. It is pricey buy we received it as a gift. A lot of local friends use ikea high chairs,
    And switch to chair boosters.
  • Options
    We have the Graco Blossom 4 in 1 high chair. We love it. It converts to a booster and can be used as a space saving high chair on a chair if needed. It can actually be used as a high chair for a baby and a booster for an older sibling at the same time, which was one of the things that drew us to it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerPregnancy Ticker
    imageimage

• Options
    Fisher Price Space Saver is what we have and we love it!
    J13 May Siggy Challenge: People lacking in common sense raise my blood pressure.

imageimage
    DD 8/11 | DS1 7/13 | DS2 7/13
  • Options
    We have a Fisher Price Space Saver.  I really like it for how small it is, but wish that it truly worked as a booster.  The arms are too tall for it to fit under the table.
    Abigail Grace 9/7/10
    Nathaniel Willis born sleeping 2/6/14
    Felicity Hope 4/6/15

• Options
    We have a Stokke Tripp Trapp that we got from a second-hand store (because man they're expensive new). If you live in an area where you might find one on Craigslist, I recommend it because it's such a great grow-with-baby seat! My toddler still uses it, and eventually it can become just a regular adult-sized chair. Plus it's pretty to look at. 
  • Options
    Love our graco blossom.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"