June 2012 Moms
Options

IMMS Monday

Perk up this gray Monday with some happy moments. What are your LOs up to these days?

Re: IMMS Monday

• Options
    DD has been trying to get dressed by herself. So far, not very efficiently. She has also been trying to wear my clothes, particularly my bra.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    DS has suddenly started learning new words recently. It usually takes several days of hearing and repeating a word before he uses it on his own (like to ask for it or identify it). Then last Thursday I baked a cake and it split while cooling. Since it was for a birthday I made another one, and we've been eating on the split one. It took about one day of having a nibble on it here and there, and DS has started asking for cake every time he goes in the kitchen.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Eva has been trying to say "Zeus" which is the name of our German Shepherd...instead it is coming out as "Dude"
  • Options
    DD likes football! We had a game on the TV yesterday and she started waving her arms around and yelling "Baw Baw" (Ball ball). Yes sweetie, it's Baw Baw time!
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    James has been walking on his tippy-toes all this week. The only time he's flat footed is when he is running and even then I think he's trying to stay on his toes.

I also think he has his first little crush. Starting next week I'm going to be watching a 2 1/2yo boy and a 13mo girl. We met them this past weekend to see how the kids would get along. Every time James would look at the little girl he would have this humongous smile on his face. He would also bring her toys and follow her around. I can't wait to see how he acts when she is here all day.
                           SD(13) DS(10) DS(4) DS(3)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options

I also think he has his first little crush. Starting next week I'm going to be watching a 2 1/2yo boy and a 13mo girl. We met them this past weekend to see how the kids would get along. Every time James would look at the little girl he would have this humongous smile on his face. He would also bring her toys and follow her around. I can't wait to see how he acts when she is here all day.
    that is adorable!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options

DD likes football! We had a game on the TV yesterday and she started waving her arms around and yelling "Baw Baw" (Ball ball). Yes sweetie, it's Baw Baw time!

DS woke up from his nap for the second half of the Detroit and Chicago game. He watches with me every Sunday and we practice throwing a nerf football and I show him how to get in a stance. He gets super excited when they show clips of the crowd cheering which makes me wonder if I should be teaching him cheers instead.

DS got a bunch of hand-me-down clothes from his cousin/ daycare provider and we were going through them and he started grabbing shirts and trying to put them on his head while repeatedly going, "Shit! Shit! Shit!"

• Options
    DawnLilly said:
    DS woke up from his nap for the second half of the Detroit and Chicago game. He watches with me every Sunday and we practice throwing a nerf football and I show him how to get in a stance. He gets super excited when they show clips of the crowd cheering which makes me wonder if I should be teaching him cheers instead. DS got a bunch of hand-me-down clothes from his cousin/ daycare provider and we were going through them and he started grabbing shirts and trying to put them on his head while repeatedly going, "Shit! Shit! Shit!"
    That is hilarious!
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    DD is talking up a storm.  She says about 5 new words each day, and has started putting some of them together.  I love to hear her little voice, even when she is saying "No!" (which she says about 100 times/day).
    DS born 8/8/09 and DD born 6/12/12.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"