Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Monday Bitchfest

I'll start this:

I've been stuck in the fucking train for 45 minutes!!!! They won't give us an ETA on when the problem will be resolved .. AAAAARGHH!!!

Also - I started to spot heavy/bleed yesterday. 23 days cycle? Really?

Fuck this Monday

Re: Monday Bitchfest

• Options
    My toilet is currently leaking into my basement, I have yet to hear back from the plumber.  This is bad.

DSC_0111DSC_0036

DS Born 4/7/2011
    DD Born 7/14/2014
  • Options
    My bra broke yesterday, it's from VS so now I just have to find the time to drive to the mall (25 minutes) to get a new one.

Apparently the iPhone was having difficulties sending text messages yesterday, resulting in us not being able to communicate properly with our friends. Which ended up in them saying they'd be somewhere and then never showed. They have a 3 month old and I was so excited to see him, only to be let down. Waahh! 

I miss the BOAB thread, it was nice to see people getting put in their place and it provided much needed entertainment. 

Okay, that's all. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am getting my 4th ear infection so far this year. I am prone to them so it isn't unusual but it sucks none the less. It hurts to breathe. I just want to crawl back in bed but I have no PTO since I have only been at my job for 2 months.
  • Options
    @darcyhermione ::hugs:: hope you brother gets his stuff together soon.
  • Options

I haven't gotten any sleep due to projectile vomit.

I am tired and crabby and my temp for today wont count since I haven't slept. I hope no one gives me any shit at work or I just might freak out. I can't deal with the stupid today.

:-w
    **~Future Mama to my June "Sprout"~**
    EDD- 06/13/2017
    **Stinkerbelle-8-27-10 * Mr.P's 2nd Mama 7-27-07**
    TTGP's 2013 Sweetest Bumpie <3 

• Options
    SpooksterSpookster member
    edited September 2013
    My older brother is driving me crazy. I know with his depression and alcohol use it is hard for him to control himself, but he said some really insulting things to me the other night and called my uncle out on facebook for something pretty bad. I'm having a hard time being supportive and I hate myself for it. I'm trying to get him to get help, but he keeps saying, "no".

On a lighter note, my boobs are hurting like hell and it's only 7dpo. Wtf, body/brain?

You cannot make some one want help. Either they will or they won't, believe me I know how hard it sucks to watch people you love destroy themselves and hurt others. Sometimes you have to let them fall. There comes a point when you quit picking up the pieces and getting cut and you let them do it for themselves. <3<3 Stay strong love!

ETA: Sorry if this came across wrong @DarcyHermione

#-o
    EDD- 06/13/2017

• Options
    @spookster saw that this morning, hope she feels better soon! :( **here's to hoping this day flies by for all of us**
  • Options
    I am getting my 4th ear infection so far this year. I am prone to them so it isn't unusual but it sucks none the less. It hurts to breathe. I just want to crawl back in bed but I have no PTO since I have only been at my job for 2 months.
    Ugh I hate ear infections! Hope it clears up quickly!
    EDD- 06/13/2017

• Options
    @darcyhermione, I'm sorry about your brother. 

MH switched companies a week ago. His previous employer took forever to get us the paperwork for COBRA coverage. We finally have that & I'm overnighting it back today, but for now we have no insurance. NBD for the cheap script I had to refill or the dentist that's going to just resubmit the claim. But I'm trying to schedule surgery. Can't schedule that without an authorization #, can't get that until COBRA has & processes our payment. We have about a week to get this shit all straight before it totally jacks up Thanksgiving travel that's already paid for. 

BLERG.

Me: IR-PCOS, elevated DHEAs, low progesterone, weak ovulation  DH: low volume, low T
    SHG 5/10/13: both tubes blocked; HSG 6/28 = Left tube cleared! Right blocked.
    BFP#1 7/20/13 EDD 3/30/14, m/c 8/19/13, D&E 8/21/13, Chromosomal results = normal, female
    Lap & hysteroscopy scheduled for 10/31, right tube cleared, no endo found! ...Happy Halloween!
    Cycle 14: Clomid (50)+ IUI = BFP! EDD 9/16/14~ Rowan Elizabeth born sleeping at 17w4d on 4/12/14 due to IC.
    ~There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world~
    New RE June 2014. RPL b/w - negative. SIS looking for uterine/cervical abnormalities & Asherman's 6/10/14 - ALL CLEAR!  
    Cycle 16: Natural IUI = CP, Cycle 17: Femara (2.5) + IUI = BFN, Cycle 18 Femara (5) + IUI = BFFN, Cycle 19: Break
    Cycle 20: Clomid (50)+ IUI = BFP EDD 6/20, transvaginal cerclage 12/19, Carson Quinn born sleeping at 16w3d on 1/6/15 due to IC
    Phone consult with Dr. Haney (Univ of Chicago) for transabdominal cercalge scheduled for 2/9/15.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."
    image image imageimage 
  • Options

@beckynsean11

I hope it all gets squared away asap! I can imagine how aggravated you must feel :-(

EDD- 06/13/2017

• Options
    @Spookster, Thanks. I hope M feels better soon & lets you get some sleep. <3

Me: IR-PCOS, elevated DHEAs, low progesterone, weak ovulation  DH: low volume, low T
    BFP#1 7/20/13 EDD 3/30/14, m/c 8/19/13, D&E 8/21/13, Chromosomal results = normal, female
    Lap & hysteroscopy scheduled for 10/31, right tube cleared, no endo found! ...Happy Halloween!
    Cycle 14: Clomid (50)+ IUI = BFP! EDD 9/16/14~ Rowan Elizabeth born sleeping at 17w4d on 4/12/14 due to IC.
    New RE June 2014. RPL b/w - negative. SIS looking for uterine/cervical abnormalities & Asherman's 6/10/14 - ALL CLEAR!  
    Cycle 16: Natural IUI = CP, Cycle 17: Femara (2.5) + IUI = BFN, Cycle 18 Femara (5) + IUI = BFFN, Cycle 19: Break
    Cycle 20: Clomid (50)+ IUI = BFP EDD 6/20, transvaginal cerclage 12/19, Carson Quinn born sleeping at 16w3d on 1/6/15 due to IC
    Phone consult with Dr. Haney (Univ of Chicago) for transabdominal cercalge scheduled for 2/9/15.
    image image imageimage 
  • Options

@beckynsean11

Thanks babe, not likely though its almost 6am and I get to work about 730 :-p No rest for the wicked right? haha

EDD- 06/13/2017

• Options

H, you are not allowed to be mad at my mom right now. She's very generously matched my payments on student loans since I graduated. She's stopping next month. This has been discussed since the wedding, and November was decided upon back in May, and we have had this discussion.  She's done this for 8 years, and she really didn't have to, but it's been a huge help. I have enough each month to cover payments, and I know that before the holidays isn't great timing, but I'm not really willing to go to her and beg for a couple more months because that would be ridiculous. We live well, and my payments are far far less than they would be without her help. Get over it. The fact that my mom can be a difficult personality doesn't weigh into the fact that this was a great thing for her to have done. And I'm still buying her a birthday present.

The day that your mother is able to go to lunch with us and not angle her chair away from me and doesn't not acknowledge me to the point that she pointedly refuses eye contact is the day I might be willing to have a convo about my mom's foibles. Seriously, I only talk shit about her on the internet, and not even that much then. So stop acting like my mom is personally trying to screw you or us. I'm 30 years old and she's still got 2 kids after me, including my sister who just finished grad school that she's helping. And, if you want to look on her dark side, this is officially ends the last thing she can hold over my head. Done.

TTC #1 since 11/2012
    Me-31, H-27
    **Loss 1-Cycle 7(June 2013) at 5w6d-CP**Loss 2-Cycle 11(October 2013) at 5w4d-CP**
    **Loss 3-Cycle 14 (January-February 2014)-M/C dx 2/10, EP dx 2/24, MTX 2/25**
    Beta Hell--hCG finally down to 0 - 6/20/14
    SA normal. Genetic testing normal. Hormonal testing normal.
    HSG 6/30/14 - found blocked left tube and 2 'bubbles' on uterine wall.
    Hysteroscopy/Lap--8/4/14 - Tubes unblocked. Polyps removed from uterine wall. Septum removed.
     9/30/14--Off the bench! Unmedicated TI through December 2014
    BFP 12/14/14!!! Beta #1, 12/16: 990 Beta #2, 12/18: Over 2000! Beta #3, 12/22: over 8000!
     U/S #1, 12/23: gestational sac, possible heartbeat
    U/S #2, 12/30: HEARTBEAT! 128bpm, measuring right on at 7w EDD: 8/19/2015
    U/S #3, 1/9: BPM in the 180s, IT'S HAPPENING!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Ugh, clothes don't fit, cd9 is a frustrating mind warp, late for work. Basically I'm just a whiny Monday mess.

@darcyhermione I am sorry about your brother's struggles and their ripple effects.
    Feel better @spookster and @crazydaisy8
  • Options
    @beckynsean11 That sucks, I hope it works out quickly. There's nothing like pre-paying travel plans to seem to make everything else go to shit. Fingers crossed for you :)

TTC #1 since 11/2012
    Me-31, H-27
    **Loss 1-Cycle 7(June 2013) at 5w6d-CP**Loss 2-Cycle 11(October 2013) at 5w4d-CP**
    **Loss 3-Cycle 14 (January-February 2014)-M/C dx 2/10, EP dx 2/24, MTX 2/25**
    Beta Hell--hCG finally down to 0 - 6/20/14
    SA normal. Genetic testing normal. Hormonal testing normal.
    HSG 6/30/14 - found blocked left tube and 2 'bubbles' on uterine wall.
    Hysteroscopy/Lap--8/4/14 - Tubes unblocked. Polyps removed from uterine wall. Septum removed.
     9/30/14--Off the bench! Unmedicated TI through December 2014
    BFP 12/14/14!!! Beta #1, 12/16: 990 Beta #2, 12/18: Over 2000! Beta #3, 12/22: over 8000!
     U/S #1, 12/23: gestational sac, possible heartbeat
    U/S #2, 12/30: HEARTBEAT! 128bpm, measuring right on at 7w EDD: 8/19/2015
    U/S #3, 1/9: BPM in the 180s, IT'S HAPPENING!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    ozma23 said:

ozma23 said:

Im pissed because the stupid IOS7 fucked up my keyboard on my phone , I figured it would be resolved when they released the next update to fix bugs. no. I STILL can't type on there for anything, it takes five minutes to type a two line text. screw you and your updates apple.

I'm afraid to upgrade mine...I don't want my phone bricked, since I still have the iPhone4.  Hope they can do *something* about it!

Yeah, mine is a 4 as well.  what is 'bricked'? and did the 4 have more probs with the update than the others?

DH and I both have iphone 4 and the only issue we have is that the processing time is sooooo slow. I had one friend that lost everything on her phone, including all the pics of her daughter she had taken the past year. I backed my entire phone up to my cloud account just in case, so pp before you update I would highly recommend that just in case. Other pp sorry you guy stuck with a sucky keyboard.

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I have a massive headache and bills are due that need to be taken to the actual place plus also it's freakin foggy as he'll out, schools are delayed due to fog. Mondays suck!
     Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Well lets see....

S/O and I have only had sex twice this whole month. Twice. We've both been sick, and I guess just combined with being busy/tired? S/O also has that seasonal depression so he got bummed out because it got colder out. I'm horny.

I don't like S/O's brothers GF. She's abrasive and rude and un-friendly and weird and literally NO ONE likes her. There will be a whole thread dedicated to her soon.

All of the bathrooms are broke at work. So we have to walk next door to use theirs. I work in a run down admin building next to the newer nice building. We have bug problems and the carpet/walls are so worn down and dirty, the kitchen smells like garbage/drain all the time, the heat/air always has issues, and now we have no bathroom. The whole weekend and they didn't fix it because they didn't want to pay the overtime I bet. They said we have huge clog problems. It's probably 30 years of tampons being flushed down.

"Your truth is different from my truth, and we're both right."

TTC since March 2013. BFP 4/13/13, blighted ovum discovered 6/6/13, m/c 6/8/13.

BFP 11/10/13, EDD 7/25/13 - stick little owlet!

BabyFruit Ticker

View Full Size Image

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    SCSmith2011SCSmith2011 member
    edited September 2013
    I'm irrationally pissed about several things right now. Most of them have to do with being a step parent dealing with IF. I'm pissed that so far this school year I've done more to make sure SD does her home work than either of her bio parents. I'm pissed that I seem to be largely responsible for organizing SD's birthday party and we are less than two weeks away from the planned date and we still don't have a class list to do the invitations. I'm so frustrated with TTC that I didn't even make an effort to his my FW this cycle. Part of me feels like I'm done actively trying.

TTC since August 2011, Me = 40, DH = 38
    Unexplained IF. Tried Clomid for 3 cycles. All BFNs. BFP 1/6/13. Chemical pregnancy.

Moving on to IVF#1. ER 11/26/13, 16 eggs retreived, 12 mature and all fertilized. 2 blasts transferred on 12/1. All other embies arrested so nothing left to freeze. Beta 12/10 = BFN. IVF #2 March 2014. BFP!!! TEAM BLUE!!!

image imageimageimage

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    @Spookster - I'm sorry friend, I hope your girl feels better soon, and you get some sleep!  <3
    @beckynsean11 - I hope that gets sorted out quickly for you, what a PITA!

My bitch - these freakin' cramps are killing me this morning, CD1, cycle 15 
    :((
                                                  *********************SIGGY WARNING*************************
                                        May 14 Siggy                                             
    TTC #1 since June 2012.  DX: Unexplained Infertility.  Me: Hypothyroid
    3 Failed Femara + TI cycles and 4 Failed Injects + B2B IUI cycles
    Cycle 23: IVF#1 CoQ10 + Lupron + Puregon = BFP!!
    Beta #1: 199   Beta #2: 800+   It's TWINS!  EDD: Feb 19, 2015
    Team Purple!!!!
    L & E arrived early on January 5, 2015!!
    ~~~All are welcome!~~~

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    SCSmith2011 - I'm very sorry :( Your SD is lucky to have you in her life
  • Options

I called the city a week ago to make a complaint about the dog next door. It has a huge bark, is left out 24/7, and barks from the moment the neighbours leave until the moment they get back. It has determined my sleep schedule for way too damn long.

Well this morning it is still fucking barking. Do you think I should call again to see if they sent anyone yet?

I LOVE my house but I don't know if I can continue to live like this.

Does your city have a dog/noise ordinance? If so, yes, call again. Also, ask for the animal control officer to come speak directly with you.

Many times, they can't do anything about it unless they actually hear the barking or hear it a number of times. By having them come talk to you, you can make sure they do respond to the location and ask them details about the ordinance and what limitations they follow.

Me: 32 DH: 31.
    B/W: good. SA: good.
    November 2012: Paratubal cyst found during U/S.
    January 10, 2013: Lap removed paratubal cyst and Stage 2 Endometriosis. 
    3 cycles of Femara + TI = BFNs

June 2013: Femara 2.5 mg, Gonal F Injects 37.5 IU, Menopur, trigger + IUI = BFN

July 2013: Femara 2.5 mg, Gonal F Injects 75 IU, Menopur, trigger + IUI = BFP!!!!

Beta 1 @ 11 DPIUI = 76. Progesterone = 27.3

BFP 8/16/2013 // EDD 4/28/2014

Jordan Samuel born April 19, 2014. 6 lb, 12 oz and 18 inches long.

CLICK ME!!!11!!1111!!

• Options
    @SCSmith2011 - I'm sorry.  You sound like an awesome parent and SD is lucky to have you.  Hugs!
                                                  *********************SIGGY WARNING*************************
                                        May 14 Siggy                                             
    TTC #1 since June 2012.  DX: Unexplained Infertility.  Me: Hypothyroid
    3 Failed Femara + TI cycles and 4 Failed Injects + B2B IUI cycles
    Cycle 23: IVF#1 CoQ10 + Lupron + Puregon = BFP!!
    Beta #1: 199   Beta #2: 800+   It's TWINS!  EDD: Feb 19, 2015
    Team Purple!!!!
    L & E arrived early on January 5, 2015!!
    ~~~All are welcome!~~~

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    1) My body needs to get its shit together.I don't have any patience as it is and giving me a +OPK and not following up with a temp shift is driving me insane.

2) I don't know what to do about sex with MH anymore. He NEVER initiates and half the time when I try to I get shot down (a la passing out). I feel undesirable and it sucks. I've tried to talk about this with him on numerous occasions and he just says that he doesn't know why he has such a low sex drive and that he finds me attractive...I fear that he's masturbating so much that he doesn't want it ever. This fear may be irrational but I have walked into our bedroom after forgetting something at home and caught him in the act in the past... this sucks big time.

3) I had this really crazy dream where I was about to have MH's baby but was giving Channing Tatum a BJ and I woke up feeling like shit...
    Jan15 December Siggy Challenge: Holiday Fails
    TTC Since 4/13 | Me: 28 DH: 29 | DX: PCOS + High T + Arcuate Uterus (11/13)
    Cycle #1+2 (4/13-6/13): Natural Cycles = BFN | Cycle #3+4 (6/13-11/13): Anovulatory (Provera)
    Cycle #5 (11/13-1/14): Femara + Clomid + Follistim = Cancelled | Cycle #6 (1/14-3/14): Benched
    Cycle #7 (3/14-4/14): Femara + Follistim + Estradiol + Pregnyl + Progesterone
    BFP: 4/22/14 | Due: 1/1/15 | TEAM BLUE!

• Options
    @macylynn27 Gurl, ME TOO! Last night though, not this morning. I was so uncomfortable last night before bed. :(
  • Options
    :-( Everyone's bitchfests seem super-sad today. Hugs all around, guys.

I'm not sure that I have a real bitch today, especially when I read some of the tough things you guys are going through. My 2 cents, @WillCMyInk , is that you should talk to your husband about it, without being accusatory. Just approach it as a conversation. Sex issues are so much better dealt with in the open. Maybe you could try a few different things to spice it up? DH and I have had issues in the past relating to his meds & sex, and he felt very insecure/defensive about it. But the minute we started talking things through and being really honest with each other instead of blaming each other, it made things so much easier. Hugs and good luck.

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    tealowl said:

::snip::

All of the bathrooms are broke at work. So we have to walk next door to use theirs. I work in a run down admin building next to the newer nice building. We have bug problems and the carpet/walls are so worn down and dirty, the kitchen smells like garbage/drain all the time, the heat/air always has issues, and now we have no bathroom. The whole weekend and they didn't fix it because they didn't want to pay the overtime I bet. They said we have huge clog problems. It's probably 30 years of tampons being flushed down.

@tealowl I'm sorry, that sounds so gross! BTW, did you end up going to the bachelorette party on Saturday? 

@snowflake91011

I didn't. S/O and I have been fighting the same cold/sinus thing, so I was legitimently not feeling well. It was a Friday night party and I also missed movie night w/friends Saturday. Boooo!

"Your truth is different from my truth, and we're both right."

TTC since March 2013. BFP 4/13/13, blighted ovum discovered 6/6/13, m/c 6/8/13.

BFP 11/10/13, EDD 7/25/13 - stick little owlet!

BabyFruit Ticker

View Full Size Image

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    Thanks for the encouragement @seventhumbs . I feel like I've had this conversation about every possible way you can for the past 2.5 years but I'm going to keep trying...
    Jan15 December Siggy Challenge: Holiday Fails
    TTC Since 4/13 | Me: 28 DH: 29 | DX: PCOS + High T + Arcuate Uterus (11/13)
    Cycle #1+2 (4/13-6/13): Natural Cycles = BFN | Cycle #3+4 (6/13-11/13): Anovulatory (Provera)
    Cycle #5 (11/13-1/14): Femara + Clomid + Follistim = Cancelled | Cycle #6 (1/14-3/14): Benched
    Cycle #7 (3/14-4/14): Femara + Follistim + Estradiol + Pregnyl + Progesterone
    BFP: 4/22/14 | Due: 1/1/15 | TEAM BLUE!

• Options
    Thanks for the encouragement @seventhumbs . I feel like I've had this conversation about every possible way you can for the past 2.5 years but I'm going to keep trying...

That blows, if you've already tried to have the conversation. I'm sorry :-(

Sounds like your husband is in denial and needs a kick up the ass.

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    We're putting our house on the market this week and we spent the whole week-end fixing all the little things in the house.

Instead of being outside in the goooorgeous weather, I was washing my baseboards.

#FWP
  • Options
    I called my doctors office this morn to request genetic testing since finding out this weekend that my sis was diagnosed with Ehlers Danlos syndrome, and there's a 50% chance I do too. I apparently show a lot of the symptoms. Turns out my doc is off today. His assistant MIGHT call me back.

Plus side, I called my insurance and they will cover it.

- Married October 27, 2007 - TTC since June 2013 -
  • Options
    @WillCMyInk, I'm sorry you're dealing with that. MH is having some issues with desire too. Has YH has his testosterone tested? Either way, it's frustrating & very hurtful (esp when you walk in on him taking care of himself). I hope you guys can work through it. Hugs

image image imageimage 
  • Options

Oh, a bitchfest!  I love a good bitchfest :)

While everyone is frustrated with their iPhone updates, I'm suffering from buyers remorse from my new Samsung Galaxy S4.  I was drawn in by the large, beautiful display and then disappointed with how impossible it is to actually use.  I've had the phone for 2 months and still don't have music on it because I can't figure out how to use Google Play.  My favorite apps are warped and weird because of the OS, and it doesn't do auto correct so all my texts have tons of errors that I miss because I'm trying to type fast.  I wanted to take it back but I can't, unless I want to shell out $800 for a new smart phone.  I have to deal with this for the next 2 years.  SMH, I should have just waited for the next iPhone.  I loved my iPhone and I really regret switching.

• Options

@darcyhermione - hugs.  I've been at a point where I had to stop trying to help my brother because it was just too much for me emotionally.  It was the hardest thing I've ever had to do so I get where you're coming from.  Hope it gets better and good luck to him, and you.

My Monday bitchfest is coworkers.  I get it, work sucks.  I don't like being here either.  But I do not need the attitude because you're a crankbag.

image        image

• Options
    @mauibliss,  I hope it's not that again! >_<

image image imageimage 
  • Options

Thanks @EmeJay and @jaytee16

And addendum to my bitch is that I'm pissed off at an online group I recently left. I left after some insensitive remarks about Gwen Stefani being pregnant at 43. I called them out on what they said and the first reactions weren't apologies but instead trying to explain away what was said. I had been in that group since we all first met on The Knot back in 2003. I supported them through their IF struggles and pregnancies and now that I'm the only one actively TTC it's like they all forgot how to be sensitive and supportive. Only two people actually apologized before I got fed up and left the group. If I'm being honest that was the starting point to me feeling like I'm ready to be done TTC. And now I'm pissed at myself for leaving the group because I really want to be bitchy and tell them how their remarks have affected me.

TTC since August 2011, Me = 40, DH = 38
    Unexplained IF. Tried Clomid for 3 cycles. All BFNs. BFP 1/6/13. Chemical pregnancy.

Moving on to IVF#1. ER 11/26/13, 16 eggs retreived, 12 mature and all fertilized. 2 blasts transferred on 12/1. All other embies arrested so nothing left to freeze. Beta 12/10 = BFN. IVF #2 March 2014. BFP!!! TEAM BLUE!!!

image imageimageimage

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    EmeJay said:
    We're putting our house on the market this week and we spent the whole week-end fixing all the little things in the house.

Instead of being outside in the goooorgeous weather, I was washing my baseboards.

#FWP
    @EmeJay - I wish I could send my cleaning lady to you.  No one should be stuck inside cleaning baseboards on a beautiful day.  She charges $100/visit and she does windows and baseboards in addition to the basic cleaning (bathrooms, vacuuming, mopping, dusting, etc.)

But yay for putting your house on the market!!!  I hope you're able to sell it and get closer into town soon!
    imageimage
    Me: 33     DH: 38
    TTC since August 2011
    DX:  PCOS and subseptate uterus
    August 2013:  Clomid + Trigger + IUI TI = BFN
    September 2013:  Clomid + Trigger + TI = BFN
    October 2013:  Clomid + Trigger + IUI canceled
    November 2013:  NTNP
    April 2013:  Femara + Trigger + IUI = ???
  • Options
    My work pants ripped. Damn thunder thighs. I've had these for over a year and didn't wantto buy new pants for a while. I'm so cheap.

Dx: Endometriosis (2010), PCOS (2013)

TTC since 8/2012

BFP 3/9/2014  Femara 7mg + trigger. EDD 11/20/2014

http://amycookiemonster.blogspot.com

• Options
    mmb248 Thanks! :) I don't mind cleaning my house that much, to be honest. It just sucks to do it all at once.

• Options

sueann911 said:

I called the city a week ago to make a complaint about the dog next door. It has a huge bark, is left out 24/7, and barks from the moment the neighbours leave until the moment they get back. It has determined my sleep schedule for way too damn long.

Well this morning it is still fucking barking. Do you think I should call again to see if they sent anyone yet?

I LOVE my house but I don't know if I can continue to live like this.

Does your city have a dog/noise ordinance? If so, yes, call again. Also, ask for the animal control officer to come speak directly with you.

Many times, they can't do anything about it unless they actually hear the barking or hear it a number of times. By having them come talk to you, you can make sure they do respond to the location and ask them details about the ordinance and what limitations they follow.
    Something has to change. I cant deal with this anymore. I will call every week until they do something.

Oh yes, keep calling! If there is a barking dog ordinance then they need to enforce it. Unfortunately, it is one of the toughest laws to enforce because usually the animal control officer has to witness the problem. But the only way to get him to witness it is to keep calling. He won't keep coming out on his own accord unless you or other neighbors keep calling.

Also, if it gets to the point where the owners are cited to court, they will look at all of the repeated calls to the location. If you've only called once or twice, they may not see it as a problem. If its a repeated problem then you're more likely to see results.

In our city, it can take a while before you may see change. First the ACO talks to the owners, then the owners may be asked to make a change by putting dogs indoors, and if nothing still changes, the owners may be cited into court.

I hope you get some peace soon.

Me: 32 DH: 31.
    B/W: good. SA: good.
    November 2012: Paratubal cyst found during U/S.
    January 10, 2013: Lap removed paratubal cyst and Stage 2 Endometriosis. 
    3 cycles of Femara + TI = BFNs

June 2013: Femara 2.5 mg, Gonal F Injects 37.5 IU, Menopur, trigger + IUI = BFN

July 2013: Femara 2.5 mg, Gonal F Injects 75 IU, Menopur, trigger + IUI = BFP!!!!

Beta 1 @ 11 DPIUI = 76. Progesterone = 27.3

BFP 8/16/2013 // EDD 4/28/2014

Jordan Samuel born April 19, 2014. 6 lb, 12 oz and 18 inches long.

CLICK ME!!!11!!1111!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"