November 2013 Moms
Options

Miserable :-(

Is anyone else at the point where they are just over being pregnant? I've had a really easy pregnancy but the past week I feel like I've gotten gigantic! No matter what I do I'm uncomfortable! It's gonna be a long 6 weeks!! Just can't wait for LO to be here

Re: Miserable :-(

• Options
    I'm right there with you! I told my husband this same thing over the weekend. I'm so over it - I wan't LO to stay in there and grow as long as possible but I'm so over being pregnant!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I feel like this as well. I love being pregnant, but never imagined it would be this uncomfortable at times. Night time is the worst. Acid reflex is pretty bad too!
  • Options
    GOBLU1274 said:

I'm tired of the 24 hour acid reflux and carpal tunnel.  And. I. Want. Beer!  I went to a Bachelorette party Saturday night, I had major sadsies going on.

I'm ready for November but I fear our board is going to fall apart.   I don't want to see any of my favorite November mommies to leave ::more sadsies::

I am also ready for a beer, well more like a margarita! I also have bad acid reflux and carpul tunnel! I am tired of feeling like I have a brick sitting on my chest I am ready to be able to breath and have the energy again!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I'm tired of getting up to pee what seems like every 5 minutes. 

I'm tired of not being able to eat what I want because of GD. 

I'm tired of having to adjust my schedule around so that I can test my blood an hour or 2 after eating (not trying to do it in the middle of the grocery store or while driving). 

We went out to dinner with my folks over the weekend and they ordered a bottle of wine and then the server asked if everyone was having a glass. {{sad face}}.  Then came asking if we wanted dessert.  My folks got dessert that came with their meal.  I really wanted dessert.

I'm also tired of it taking me what seems like 20 minutes to stand up.

In memory of Corbin Scott 10/28/11-12/3/11. Heaven got another angel the night you left this world behind Heaven got a little better the day it took you away from me Missing you tonight, see you again sometime For now I'll close my eyes and dream of heaven tonight I'll love you forever I'll like you for always Now and Forever My baby you'll be

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

corbinsmommy.blogspot.com

imageimage

• Options

I do, off and on. I'm tired of throwing up and starving all the time. I'm really tired of not being able to eat what I love. I'm tired of being stared at when I'm out and about. My hands are swelling like crazy and they actually hurt when I try to make a fist. I'm tired of the insomnia, which I know won't get any better when she is here but at least then it will be for a reason I love. Most of all, I'm tired of being scared that something is going to go wrong and we won't be bringing her home. I just wish she was here so I could take care of her already.

This. I was skyping with my husband 2 days ago (since he's deployed) & I told him I didn't want to be pregnant anymore cause of all the vomiting. It just sucks the energy out of me. It's so bad that I carry doggy bags in my car cause I've had accidents while driving :( I love feeling LO move around but I wish it wasn't so bad.
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    GOBLU1274 said:
    I'm tired of the 24 hour acid reflux and carpal tunnel.  And. I. Want. Beer!  I went to a Bachelorette party Saturday night, I had major sadsies going on.

I'm ready for November but I fear our board is going to fall apart.   I don't want to see any of my favorite November mommies to leave ::more sadsies::

I was just thinking this last night. :(
    I was too. Activity will definitely start to taper off. I can tell by looking at other boards. Hopefully it won't be very quick.

@stlucia_wife You really can't see anyone's signatures? I'm not having this issue. Are you exclusively mobile?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageimageimage

• Options
  • Options
    @stlucia_wife I just tried going to the bump from my phone like you do just to check. I got to the full site home page, then went to community, then to Nov 13. I tapped on a thread and saw ladies signatures just fine. The only thing I can think of is maybe it's your phone plan?

imageimageimage

• Options
  • Options
    I'm guessing the home stretch is the worst, I feel you on that front for sure! Hope you feel better, girl!
  • Options
    I have very easy pregnancies but I'm generally over it the entire time. I thought I would enjoy this pregnancy more than my last because we planned this baby- but I have not enjoyed it just as much...
  • Options
    Ohhh yes. I've been done for quite some time now. The SPD is kicking my butt. I'm tired of being in pain and uncomfortable all the time.

It is so true that second pregnancies are harder!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    My BFP Chart
    BFP 12/19/08 m/c 12/26/08 4 weeks 5 days BFP 10/12/12 m/c 11/19/12 9 weeks...love you forever my angel babies!
  • Options
    @Stlucia_wife- if it doesn't seem to work, try clearing your history and checking to make sure your phone is set to view full websites instead of mobile views.

I am getting to that point too. The next 5 weeks 3 days will probably go so slow.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I'm tired of getting up to pee what seems like every 5 minutes. 

I'm tired of not being able to eat what I want because of GD. 

I'm tired of having to adjust my schedule around so that I can test my blood an hour or 2 after eating (not trying to do it in the middle of the grocery store or while driving). 

We went out to dinner with my folks over the weekend and they ordered a bottle of wine and then the server asked if everyone was having a glass. {{sad face}}.  Then came asking if we wanted dessert.  My folks got dessert that came with their meal.  I really wanted dessert.

I'm also tired of it taking me what seems like 20 minutes to stand up.

I am right there with you! I'm over it , the whole GD thing has made this pregnancy miserable!!! Also, I'm tired all the time, sore , grumpy and irritable. I'm actually tired of myself these days. I'm really a bitch and sometimes I can't stop the meanness spewing out of my mouth! November where are you?!?!?
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers photo 11E5F5F6-4D0F-49E1-B9B6-320CF42213BE_zpspw0gd9zw.jpg photo 4dcf6524-f3e2-4099-82e2-545cd6740157_zpsb9a1d5a3.jpg
  • Options
    I'm SOOOOOO over the acid reflex. Last week I woke up choking and it was just horrid, I wouldn't wish it on anyone. Other than that, I'm trying to take a positive approach and keep trucking. I'm ready for her to be here and to be able to get comfy in bed again.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"