Parenting
Options

Breaking bad spoilers

What did you think? It was perfect for me. Did everything I wanted them too and tied up all loose ends. Music choices were fantastic and that ending was awesome.

can't get the ticker to work, but I have two sons:

Baby RJ, born 1/25/2014

Formerly Twilightmv

Re: Breaking bad spoilers

• Options
    edited September 2013
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    ****lots of spoilers below

LOVED it. My one prediction was that Walt's "small victory" would be somehow getting the money to his family. And, of course, I love how he did it.

I am soooooo happy that Jesse lived. And I love that, despite Jesse's hatred of him, it was Walt who saved him in the end. And Jesse getting to kill Todd? So perfect.

As soon as they showed Lydia putting the stevia in her cup, the reality of what was happening finally clicked (I feel like I should have seen that coming) and I thought it was perfect.

It was a great finale. Dying in the Meth lab was the perfect way for Walt to go.

C is 3 years old

• Loading the player...
  • Options

It was amazing.

I literally had my hand over my mouth during the machine gun scene.

BFP 1- EDD 2/09/11 Missed MC DX @11 weeks D&C- 7/25/10 BFP 2- EDD 12/22/11 Natural MC @ 5w 2d BFP 3- EDD 1/25/12 DD Josephine born 1/16/12

Lilypie - (TUWi)

• Options
    I wonder when Walt decided to save Jesse. I couldn't figure that out. When he heard he was alive? When he saw how shitty he looked? I couldnt tell if heonly mentioned Jesse to Jack as a way to stall and get closer to his car keys, or if he wanted him in the room to get murdered too (but then he changed his mind), or if he planned to save him from the moment he found out he was still alive.

Also, was the machine gun in the trunk? Or did it pop up from a hidden compartment? If it was in the trunk, Jacks guys should have seen it right? Good thing they let him park right up front!

Baby RJ, born 1/25/2014

Formerly Twilightmv
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    I have an official answer from VG! Apparently it was a last second change of heart. It's based on the ending from a western, "The Searchers". Neat!

Baby RJ, born 1/25/2014

Formerly Twilightmv
  • Options
    Great ending! My husband totally predicted him going to Gretchen and Elliot about getting his money to his family. I love how they tied up ALL loose ends... The fact that Marie gets closure with Hank is great. I LOVE how Jesse had the opportunity to say "no" to Walt. Much better than having Jesse kill Walt. RIP Breaking Bad. I miss you already...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    It was perfect.

Setting up the trust for Walt Jr and family was again..brillant. So glad to see Badger and Skinny Pete one last time. love the comment to Elliot about needing a bigger knife (throwback to Mike; Jaws). “this is where you get to make it right”

I knew Lydia would get the ricin. Jesse killing todd was disturbingly satisfying.

The scene with Sky and Walt was incredible. the camera work amazing. The silence while he was watching Flynn - heartbreaking. His goodbye to Holly had me in tears.

so glad jesse did not kill walt. I really liked how they both seemed to acknowledge implicitly that they had each done enough damage to the other and could walk away from each other with that tiny nod of acknowledgment. a goodbye that could never happen with his own son. I was hoping jesse would finally be free in the end, emotionally and physically.

Walt dying after one last tour of his true love: chemistry and a lab. next to his "baby blue":...so fitting. I admit the final song did me in. 

best drama series ever. I miss it already. looking forward to "better call saul" set for next year.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"