Parenting
Options

Proper Introduction

Hello Parenting,

Some of you may remember me from Friday night. (those some would be super jealous of my drapes, btw)  I thought I'd give a proper intro as my first bite at this forum may have been a butt much.  I'm learning.  You guys are fierce, butt that's what enticed me in the fist place.

Anyhow, my name is Confortablynumb.  I live in Canada.  I like to ski, drink wine and re-model my home.  I have a 14 month old and a 17 year old. Both DD's.  That age range sucks ass.  Dont recommend it.

If I have offended anyone in my earlier thread, I apolgize.  But, I stand by the fact that bribery is awesome I encourage you all to try it out. 

Halloween yo'

Re: Proper Introduction

• Options
    I didn't participate much in that thread, but we have all had our moments on TB.  Trust.  Also, I totes give head for housework.  

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Options
    I didn't participate much in that thread, but we have all had our moments on TB.  Trust.  Also, I totes give head for housework.  
    Yep, that too..
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Welcome. Don't apologize for offending in the FFST. It is meant to be offensive so if you got anyone to clutch pearls in that thread I give you double points.

Haha..these ladies are wickedly witty and quick.  I'm gunna try to hold my own.  Most likely on Fridays though..

ETA:  Selected spelling

• Options
    Soooo, should I just back out now and change my screen name, or?
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Chilling with drink in hand (Pats are playing) , chair's pulled and ready for full on embracement ;;)
  • Options
    LexiLupin said:
    Chilling with drink in hand (Pats are playing) , chair's pulled and ready for full on embracement ;;)
    Excellent! What are we drinking this fine evening? Are we rooting for the Pats? How many kids do you have? Mine is being a brat about sleeping; would you like one more?

Boxed wine

pats all the way

2 kids- 14 months and 17 yrs (fml)

my 14th month old slept through the night for the first time last night.  This called for a celebration. Thus, the boxed wine tonight (and also tomorrow) .  But, Pats though too...

• Options
    Hi! I like Pink Floyd.
    I Love pink floyd too!  My daughter got me the coolest t-shit.  I had a Momentary Lapse of Reason when i first posted.  It was all Obscured by Clouds.  Sorry
  • Options
    Man, I wish.  Between school and work for her, she's busier than I am, almost.  She dotes and loves on her a whole lot, but no babysitting.  17 year olds got shit to do...
  • Options
    So how did you get such a wide age range? On purpose or did it just happen? My SO's oldest sib and youngest sib are 16 years apart and I can't imagine putting up with teenagers for that long.

Jacob, 1/14/13
  • Options
    Hi. I just drank a bottle of wine. I'm Canadian. I don't know what the fuck happened Friday because my wifi is being stupid. And I get the gap, but I have a few in between yours. I love Pink Floyd, especially in concert. Downside is the urgent need to eat Cheetos.

Did I mention wine?
  • Options
    Hi. I just drank a bottle of wine. I'm Canadian. I don't know what the fuck happened Friday because my wifi is being stupid. And I get the gap, but I have a few in between yours. I love Pink Floyd, especially in concert. Downside is the urgent need to eat Cheetos. Did I mention wine?

So how did you get such a wide age range? On purpose or did it just happen? My SO's oldest sib and youngest sib are 16 years apart and I can't imagine putting up with teenagers for that long.
    I had my first daughter when I was 16.
  • Options
    Im now 33
  • Options
    Hi. I just drank a bottle of wine. I'm Canadian. I don't know what the fuck happened Friday because my wifi is being stupid. And I get the gap, but I have a few in between yours. I love Pink Floyd, especially in concert. Downside is the urgent need to eat Cheetos. Did I mention wine?
    I Love you because you have Timmies in your name  xoxo
  • Options

Hi. I just drank a bottle of wine. I'm Canadian. I don't know what the fuck happened Friday because my wifi is being stupid. And I get the gap, but I have a few in between yours. I love Pink Floyd, especially in concert. Downside is the urgent need to eat Cheetos.

Did I mention wine?

I Love you because you have Timmies in your name  xoxo::blushes:: thanks. And now I feel old. I saw PF in concert in 94....let me tell you, I was comfortably numb in the 13th row.

• Options
    ::blushes:: thanks. And now I feel old. I saw PF in concert in 94....let me tell you, I was comfortably numb in the 13th row.
    I love you even more now.  You work it girl!  No need to feel old.  Are you in Alberta?
  • Options
    Favourite trailer park boy?
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhqjipgCIAAOz7H.jpg
    -My son was born in April 2012. He pretty much rules.
  • Options

::blushes:: thanks. And now I feel old. I saw PF in concert in 94....let me tell you, I was comfortably numb in the 13th row. I love you even more now.  You work it girl!  No need to feel old.  Are you in Alberta?yes ma'am.close enough to cowtown to moo

• Options

Ray

Ah, what? Bubbles, Ricki! Anyone who can have an English degree and some off that dumb is cool in my book.
  • Options
    Ray
    Ah, what? Bubbles, Ricki! Anyone who can have an English degree and some off that dumb is cool in my book.
    I don't think I've ever heard anyone say Ray before.

Which means her story about being Canadian checks out. Also that she didn't comment on me saying favourite instead of favorite.
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhqjipgCIAAOz7H.jpg
    -My son was born in April 2012. He pretty much rules.
  • Options
    LuckyDad said:

Ray

I don't think I've ever heard anyone say Ray before.

Which means her story about being Canadian checks out. Also that she didn't comment on me saying favourite instead of favorite.

because you spelled favourite right. Just like colour.
  • Options
    Sorry if I was a dick last night. Welcome!
    Richard Simmons gif
  • Options

This. Is. Awesome.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"