October 2012 Moms
Options

Ever feel like....

This baby is only yours and DH just helps out every once in a blue moon?

Or is it just me?

B's floor is looking mighty comfy tonight.

Re: Ever feel like....

• Options
    Yes! And just because football is on Sunday doesn't mean the world stops so he can sit on his butt in front of the TV all day! GRR.
    image                 image
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• Options
    Shitty, I am sorry:( Hope tomorrow is better.
    Birthday

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes for the most part. H helps every once in a while but I feel I i do the majority of everything. Hugs. Sorry your feeling that way.

• Options
    Eh...sometimes. DH helps, but LO is such a Mama's Boy that I always end up having to take over again.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
      Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Yep over the past couple months.
  • Options
    I have to say that DH helps a lot both with the household chores and the kids, but its still not quite 50/50. Its not uncommon to hear him say "cant i just drink my coffee" or "all i want to do is watch this (football/baseball/hockey) game".
    Um, no, my coffee is almost always cold or reheated 4 times and I havent watched a football game since I was in labor with DD1 during one 4 years ago. Sorry buddy. Life has changed while you weren't looking! Lean in and stop pouting!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    kross605 said:
    I have to say that DH helps a lot both with the household chores and the kids, but its still not quite 50/50. Its not uncommon to hear him say "cant i just drink my coffee" or "all i want to do is watch this (football/baseball/hockey) game".
    Um, no, my coffee is almost always cold or reheated 4 times and I havent watched a football game since I was in labor with DD1 during one 4 years ago. Sorry buddy. Life has changed while you weren't looking! Lean in and stop pouting!
    EXACTLY!!

I'm so livid right now. I had a friend over last night who I havent seen in a while (the one who lost her brother and her life is pretty much falling apart). He's told me over and over again to have her come over and I finally told her to come hang out. Well he didn't help with the baby one bit while she was here. We had a few drinks and I asked him to feed her her oatmeal and put her to bed and he told me no because the game was on and he felt like watching it. Then I fed her the oatmeal and when I walked out into the living room, he was asleep on the couch! So I told him to stay there and put his pillow and phone outside the bedroom door and locked it. He unlocked it and came in anyway. Jerk.

Then this morning he's telling me that he still thinks hes right and didnt have to put her to bed because he wanted to watch the game. Ummm there's plenty of things I want to do. Like get work done during my workday. I dont get to watch movies. I dont even get to eat a full effing meal. Then he told me that he thinks we should make a schedule so because he feels like he cant get anything done and he feels bad cutting the grass? Ummm WHAT THE FUCK? He wasnt cutting the grass, he wasn't cleaning, he wasn't doing ANYTHING.

I couldn't even imagine if I decided not to put the baby to bed or feed the baby just because I wanted to watch a football game. It wasn't even his team.

I'm livid right now. Someone may need to bail me out of jail. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"