Parenting
Options

Diagnose me please!

My ear hurts! I had a cold a week ago, no big deal, sick for three days, I got off easy. Now my ear really f-ing hurts. DH says I have a pimple in there, even though he can't see anything, and I can't feel anything. I've never had an ear infection....what does it feel like? This is definitely more topical feeling pain if that makes sense.
image image

Re: Diagnose me please!

• Options
    No, not stuffy, just painful. It started to hurt only if I stuck my finger in my ear ( I know, then just don't stick your finger in there!), but now it hurts when I tuck my hair behind my ear, and even a little in my jaw!
    image image
  • Options
    Have you been swimming or put anything in your ear? If it feels like an "outside" ear pain it could be an outer ear infection. You can try polysporin ear drops and they may help to clear it up (even if it's a pimple!)

image"

My 4 Angel Babies.....
    MC#1- 12/2008, MC#2- 05/2009, MC#3 07/2009, MC#4 11/2009

Training to become an IBCLC. BF Questions? Just ask!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I get pimples inside my ear a lot, and they hurt like a bitch. Sometimes, even just moving my jaw. I've never had an ear infection, but I would think it would feel hard to hear or something too.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
                                         DS is 1DAF

"I realize I say the word fuck a lot, and I'd like to apologize but I don't give a shit." -Lewis Black
  • Options
    Do you have environmental allergies?
    My ears hurt all the time this spring with the allergy season. I had to take claritin religiously.

Formerly known as KJLx121.
  • Options
    Thanks guys, I'll grab some of those drops tomorrow (I'm assuming they are OTC?). It's making me kind of miserable.
    image image
  • Options
    Yup @bluepointoasted they're OTC! Hope they work and you can avoid a trip to the doctor.

image"

My 4 Angel Babies.....
    MC#1- 12/2008, MC#2- 05/2009, MC#3 07/2009, MC#4 11/2009

Training to become an IBCLC. BF Questions? Just ask!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"