Babies on the Brain

"Babies on the brain" maybe a little too much!

I am relatively new to the bump!  Hubby and I recently decided to start TTC next month.  Ever since we made the official "go-ahead" decision, it's all I can think about!  Hubby thinks I'm ridiculous, but I'm just so darn excited!!!  Anyone else feeling the same way??  :)
Trying to Conceive Ticker

Re: "Babies on the brain" maybe a little too much!

• Haha I have the exact same problem. We agreed on Nov/Dec to start and now it's all I think about!
  • Haha!  We talked about November, but I'm so excited now I want to start trying in October during my next cycle!!!  What's one month, right??  haha
  • Loading the player...
  • earlier this year we knew we'd start in Aug. everyday I say something baby related to him. the best part is that he's excited too. we already know the colors and theme of the nursery. plus I have hand-me-downs in the basement just waiting.
  • it might get that way at some point, but he is excited about starting a family. he has even been looking into school options and we aren't even pregnant. he also works 24 hour shifts as a firefighter so I don't see him EVERYDAY, but when I see him I'll show him things on pinterest or something. we also got married this year because he didn't want to wait till next year before trying to have a baby. I just don't want to jinx it by buying stuff or setting up the nursery, like in the movie UP...
  • And the idiot of the day goes to....

• I'm totally with you!  We originally agreed to start TTC in December, but we had to push it back to January and the wait is killing me!  I'm actually starting to take prenatal vitamins tomorrow and we're both getting super excited about it!  GL next month! :)

• I just started TTC this month and I know how you feel. I think about it A LOT, which I know is not good to become obsessed but it is so exciting. I am kind of going crazy tracking my cycle (because I just got off the pill) and I am just assuming I will not get pregnant this month or the next for that matter! I guess we all just pick something to get obsessed over, and for you its schools and such, to each his own. But I know how you feel! Good Luck! 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Whoa ladies!  Why so harsh?  Deciding to TTC for the first time is a big step, and for me, it's very exciting!  So let other people be excited too!  There's nothing wrong with dreaming and planning and just being very excited about taking this important step in one's relationship and family life.  Congrats to all the ladies here on making that decision and I wish you the best of luck on your journey!  :)
  • I'm totally with you!  We originally agreed to start TTC in December, but we had to push it back to January and the wait is killing me!  I'm actually starting to take prenatal vitamins tomorrow and we're both getting super excited about it!  GL next month! :)
    I started taking prenatal vitamins recently too.  It definitely made it feel more "real".  Exciting!  Good luck to you!  :)
  • mohartog said:
    I am incredibly amazed and appaled by how RUDE some of you are. These forums are here to support each other and give HELPFUL advice, not to tear each other to shreds and say how ignorant or obnoxious you think someone someone is being simply because they are excited about trying to have a baby or are worried that it won't happen at all.
    There is no reason to worry about not being able to have kids before you even start trying. Trust me there is enough time to worry when you are actually dealing with infertility.

imageimageimageimageimage

TTC #1 since August 2011

My Blog

September 2012: Start IF testing

DH (32): SA is ok, slightly low morph, normal SCSA  Me (32): Slightly low progesterone, hostile CM, carrier for CF, Moderately high NKC, High TNFa, heterozyogous mutated Factor XIII, and +APA

October 2012-May 2014: 4 failed IUIs, 3 failed IVFs, and 1 failed FETw/donor embryos

November 2014: IVF w/ICSI #4 Agonist/Antagonist with EPP and Prednisone, Baby Aspirin, Lovenox, and IVIG for immune issues.  Converted to freeze all due to lining issues.  2 blasts frozen on day 6!

January 2015: FET #2 Cancelled due to lining issues

April 2015: FET #2.1

PAIF/SAIF Welcome!

• mohartogmohartog member
    edited October 2013
    I am incredibly amazed and appaled by how RUDE some of you are. These forums are here to support each other and give HELPFUL advice, not to tear each other to shreds and say how ignorant or obnoxious you think someone someone is being simply because they are excited about trying to have a baby or are worried that it won't happen at all.
    Shut up.
    Really? That's all you have to say? I have seen you post in this forum numerous times and not once has it been anything nice. It is unnecessary for you to take out your frustrations and anger on other people who are happy and excited. 
  • H and I plan to start TTC in January while on vacation and we are so super excited and anxious. If it weren't for this trip, we'd be TTC asap. We're so eager to have a family. GL to you ladies! >:D<
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"