Parenting

AW: Blog post

So I just want to put it on record that the Missy house throws the best parties ever.  The kids had a blast; they ate cupcakes and worked out their sugar high a la dance party.   The taco bar was a major hit and was the easiest thing ever.  N couldn't have cared less about her kickass presents except for books #bookworm.  Jell-o shots were consumed, pants were nearly peed, my sister cleared out an entire garage full of people, and Cards Against Humanity is the best game ever.  

imageimage
Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

Re: AW: Blog post

• I was just so surprised how well all of the kids got along and how much fun they had.  Seriously, the dance party was the cutest thing EVAR! @karschingham's DD and my DD are BFFs for lyfe, too.  

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Woo! Smashing success!
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhqjipgCIAAOz7H.jpg
    -My son was born in April 2012. He pretty much rules.
  • Loading the player...
  • And now my house is a mess, and I don't even care. Also, N is watching Sesame Street, because I'm kind of just an okay mom. 

imageimage

• Sesame St is a good thing when you've got a sugar hangover :) Glad you guys had a ball!
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

It takes a special amount of bitch to induce menstruation in another person. - LovelyRitaMeterMaid

Rap Roller
  • Awesome! Taco parties are always a win!
  • Spooko said:
    The motherfucking bump ate my reply. I'll try again:

Ain't no party like a Missy party cuz a Missy party don't stop...
    That's funny, because that's almost exactly what I put on FB today.  But it was "ain't no party like a midwest party, cuz a midwest party don't stop."

imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"