Pregnant after a Loss
Options

*~*Sunday Ticker Change*~*

Happy Sunday, ladies! Hope everyone's had a good week/weekend; for those who are new, if your ticker moves to a new week today, hop in!

How many weeks? Fruit/Veg?

Any upcoming appointments/milestones?

How are you feeling? [thoughts, vents, pregnancy news]

QOTW: Do you have any pets? If so, let us know about it here!

________________________________________________________________________________

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: *~*Sunday Ticker Change*~*

• Options
    OSUWifey09OSUWifey09 member
    edited September 2013
    How many weeks? Fruit/Veg? 23/grapefruit.

Any upcoming appointments/milestones? Routine OB on Tuesday. I think I'll schedule my GD test and possibly have another u/s. We'll see what my OB says.

How are you feeling? [thoughts, vents, pregnancy news] I'm actually feeling pretty good. I probably overdid it last week because we did some moving around in my place [DS got new bunk beds, so I had to clear out his room and started my fall purge], so I need to slow down. But acid reflux seems to be in check, which is good. Now, if only I could get more sleep at night...

QOTW: Do you have any pets? If so, let us know about it here! No pets for our family, but my parents have two dogs I consider my own - Kolu, who is a pit mix and will be 6 next month; and Maui, a dog we adopted after a house fire when she was a puppy. She's 13. I'm working on convincing H to get a dog when we move to his duty station next year, and I'm considering fish for DS for his 5th birthday.
    ________________________________________________________________________________

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I am 6 weeks today- sweet pea

I have my first u/s this Thursday and am excited and nervous for that. Been feeling nauseous this last week and totally starving all the time, which is hard because I can't eat at my desk at work.

I have 2 dogs. Pixie is a mix- I think between whippet and long haired daschund, rescued from the SPCA (originally from Louisiana after Hurricane Katrina when they had to ship animals out to other countries due to being shot or drowned) Cleo is my boxer who is just over 1 and a total spitfire. I also have a painted turtle, named ET for Exceptional Turtle, that landed in my dogs water bowl on my back porch after most likely being dropped out of a hawks talons. Probably taken from the nesting area in her shell as she was so tiny and still had her egg tooth for 3 days.

BFP#1 05.2005- didn't know I was pg until m/c.

BFP#2 11.01.11 EDD 07.15.12  m/c 11.26.11 @ 6.5 weeks

BFP#3 03.12.12 EDD 11.26.12 mm/c 04.29.12 @ 8 weeks

BFP#4 10.08.12 EDD 06.08.13 m/c 11.29.12 @ 8.5 weeks

cp on 03.27.13 BFP#5 09/10/13 EDD 05.25.14 Induced & Emergency C-section 05/09/14 

Lilypie - (7skc) 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    37 weeks - some sort of very large fruit.

I had my first u/s since 19w. Baby looked great and passed his BPP with flying colors. He's going to be small for me (DS1 and DS2 were both almost 10 pounds, this guy might not even be 9!)

I'm very tired and wish I could spend the next two weeks lying around. I think I might be finally realizing that this isn't a dream and we're going to have another baby in the house soon.

We have two somewhat crazy, and to DH very annoying, kitty sisters named Georgia and Willow.
    Mommy to Alden, born May 19, 2007 - best birthday present ever! natural m/c October 20, 2008 at 8w1d BFP April 4, 2009! Missed m/c discovered May 1, 2009 D&C May 12,2009 BFP March 3, 2010 Chemical pregnancy BFP May 25, 2010 Elias Derek born January 26, 2011! Surprise BFP October 24, 2012 Missed m/c confirmed Nov 26 D&C Nov 30 Surprise BFP February 13, 2013
  • Options
    While for the life of me I can't get my tickers to change on here, no matter what I do, my ticker DOES change today so I'm posting!! :)

22 weeks - papaya.

I have my next appt./u.s. on the 15th, which I'm excited about. More pictures!! On a less exciting note, the 1 year anniversary of losing Alexis will be the 9th. I'm not really sure how I'm going to handle that.

I think I'm going through the "lull" period and really enjoying the extra energy and ability to actually cook and clean and do normal stuff. And not wanting to cry at work all day just 'cause I'm tired. :) Other than not being able to get comfy at night and the occasional heartburn, I'm doing ok!

We have dog named Minion who just turned 7 mos. He's a pill and we love him. ;)

image"Lilypie">Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    How many weeks? Fruit/Veg? I'm 7 today so a blueberry.

Any upcoming appointments/milestones? I'm high risk so I'll be having another US soon I think and plenty of hospital appointments coming up.

How are you feeling? [thoughts, vents, pregnancy news] I'm terrified. I had a mmc in June. I'd had bleeding on and off since week 4 but 3 scans showed everything was ok and baby was fine. I had more bleeding and went for 4th scan at 11+5 and they said our baby had passed away approx 2 weeks earlier, probably less than a week after the last scan. I had an ERPC at 12 weeks exactly. Today I had a tiny smear if blood in the paper when I went to the loo and completely freaked out. I'm really struggling to feel positive at all :(

QOTW: Do you have any pets? If so, let us know about it here! We have a bearded dragon called Zelda. We got her last October and DS loves her to bits:) she's really friendly!

Kieran born 21.1.10

Angel baby 1 lost 18.6.13

Angel baby 2 lost 30.10.13

• Options
    How many weeks? Fruit/Veg?  6 weeks along today, which is a Sweet Pea!

Any upcoming appointments/milestones?  Tomorrow I'll get the call from my OB's office to confirm my betas and progesterone levels (taken on Friday).

How are you feeling? [thoughts, vents, pregnancy news]  Pretty queasy.  It didn't really feel like "Morning sickness" at first, but ever since Wednesday I just haven't felt right.  The past few days I've felt queasy so I think this is what morning sickness feels like and will try to forget the odd stomach pains I've had.  I haven't spotted at all, until after my pap smear on Friday, and now I've spotted a tiny bit of brown each day since then (only once per day).  I know spotting can be harmless, but after my MC it has me in a near-panic.  I REALLY want this pregnancy to work out.

QOTW: Do you have any pets?  Nope!
  • Options
    katigoxkatigox member
    edited September 2013
    How many weeks? Fruit/Veg?  13w today <3  It's supposedly a peach ;)

Any upcoming appointments/milestones?  My next appointment is at 16w, but we had an NT scan on Tuesday, and everything looked pretty good (hoping the official results say the same!)

How are you feeling? [thoughts, vents, pregnancy news]  I've been really having bad food aversions.  Like no.food.seems good to me.  If it weren't for nausea reminding me to eat, I think I'd just drink my calories all day.  I was really sick with my DS, but I could still eat in between.  Not this time around.  I was hoping it'd go away by 12w, but nope.  It's still going strong! 

QOTW: Do you have any pets? If so, let us know about it here!  Not currently ~ we recently found a new home for our Pomeranian, because my son has some allergies from the pet dander.  We found him a lovely home, with an older lady and her son, who lost their Pomeranian in June.  Unlike our small apartment, he's got a great big back yard now, and three female poodles to call his harem ;)

BTW, thanks for doing this checkin @OSUWifey09 ~ I appreciate getting to read all the other Sunday ladies updates :)

BFP #1 06.20.11 I EDD 03.22.12 I MMC 09.01.11 (baby measured 6w4d) I D&C 09.07.11
    BFP #2 02.21.12 I EDD 10.29.12 I DS born 11.06.12

Surprise BFP #3 07.27.13 I EDD 04.02.14 I Stick baby stick!
    blog I pinterest

** I'm hopping all over boards these days, please @quote me for speedy replies :) **

• Options
    How many weeks? Fruit/Veg?  20 weeks. I can't believe I'm half-way!

Any upcoming appointments/milestones?  Next MW appt. isn't till Oct. 19th, but meeting with our doula tomorrow to sign the contract. 

How are you feeling? [thoughts, vents, pregnancy news]  I switched from bellaband to full-on maternity clothes this past week! Which also means that the news has trickled out at work (previously, only my dept. knew). 

QOTW: Do you have any pets? If so, let us know about it here!  We have a parakeet - I joke that he's my tiny pet dinosaur. He's very cute and sweet, but not very happy with us tonight because we filed his claws this evening (like a cat, he feels strongly that personal contact should be initiated by him and only when he wants it).
    imageimage
    BFP #1 08/05/12. EDD 4/15/13 m/c 08/27/12
    BFP #2 06/05/13. EDD 2/16/2014 (Team Blue). Baby Wombat born 2/20/2014 7lb. 11oz and 20 in.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"