December 2013 Moms
Options

Candy Corn

Oh my goodness I have just discovered the amazing taste of Candy Corn!! 

I can only have a small handful, its very sweet.

Re: Candy Corn

• Options
    Its like popcorn though, you just keep shoveling it in! Fun to hear you're enjoying our seasonal...delicases!

• Options
    @katebusse the coconut oreos are delectable! I finished the whole package! I'm not much of a cookie person (and I usually prefer the soft cookies) but those are so good!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I loved candy corn as a kid but it is too sweet for me now (I know, how is that possible?)
  • Options

I loved candy corn as a kid but it is too sweet for me now (I know, how is that possible?)

This. I still try and eat them every season though. I made the mistake of buying the starburst flavored ones, ewwwww. Talk about sweet! I couldnt give them away, i tried but noone would take them they were so gross.
  • Options
    It's extra special delicious with peanuts mixed in for the sweet/salty thing.

There are also white chocolate candy corn M&Ms out there that are AmAzInG!!!

This pregnancy has given me such a sweet tooth!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    All I ever post about is sweets and deserts, it'll be a miracle if I pass my GTT lol.
  • Options

This. I still try and eat them every season though. I made the mistake of buying the starburst flavored ones, ewwwww. Talk about sweet! I couldnt give them away, i tried but noone would take them they were so gross.
    I agree. I was really disappointed in the Starburst ones, since I usually love Starburst and their jelly beans are so good.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Love candy corn!!!! I unfortunately can have LOTS!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I love Candy corn, especially the pumpkin shaped ones, (even though they are the same thing they taste better to me).

Has anyone tried the new Starburst fruit flavored candy corn?

• Options
    @jmb527 see above posts. Several of us have and they were disappointing
  • Options
    I love candy corn and they even have a starburst kind that tastes very good.
  • Options
    @jmb527 see above posts. Several of us have and they were disappointing
    LOL, the two responses I missed OOPS :) but I'm glad to know, probably won't be buying them now thanks!

• Options
    sventurarn, I am so glad that you liked them! They are way too easy to eat...Have a great week!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"