Parenting
Options

It's Sunday

And my 2 year old decided that 6am was a reasonable time to wake up. She has one more molar coming in and of course it's gonna be a bitch.

At least it's almost over. Teething can bite me.

Re: It's Sunday

• Options
    One of mine woke up at six. The other one? 5 minutes ago. Lucky bastard
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    CTGirl30 said:

The baby woke up at 5:09.
    He hung out with me while I pumped & was up for a bit but at 6:00am, I brought him into my bed and going on 2hrs later, he's been sleeping deeply curled up in the crook of my arm.

I'm still sick so it's been nice that I get to stay in bed with him while DH is up handling the toddler. He got 3 hrs sleep up with her last night (she's coughing like crazy).

Hope you get a nap in later!

Geeze, I hope you guys all get naps later :(
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Mobile logs me out every few minutes. I've had it with this shit. X(
  • Options
    DD and DS1 are still sleeping. DS2 is up and already dressed in his football jersey and helmet. I sent him in to watch cartoons with daddy in bed. I'm going to sneak off to Kohls and the grocery store.
    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/1e/60/2a/1e602a4261a90b9c761ebe748b780318.jpg    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/47/2c/07/472c076006afed606241716dd0db828a.jpg 
  • Options
    kiraliz2 said:

Oh just kidding. 102. :(

Oh I'm sorry.
  • Options
    kiraliz2 said:
    Oh just kidding. 102. :(

Sorry. I hope he starts feeling better.
    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/1e/60/2a/1e602a4261a90b9c761ebe748b780318.jpg    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/47/2c/07/472c076006afed606241716dd0db828a.jpg 
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options

shanado said:

Do you have the app? I had the same problem until I downloaded the app. It doesn't keep me on parenting, but it does keep me logged in.

I'm going to try it.
  • Options
    kiraliz2 said:
    Thanks y'all. He's in good spirits, it's just this dang fever won't go away. Can teething cause a fever that high? I'm guessing no but I really have no clue.

I think it has for DS in the past, but maybe I was just in denial about him being sick.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
                                         DS is 1DAF

"I realize I say the word fuck a lot, and I'd like to apologize but I don't give a shit." -Lewis Black
  • Options
    DD is teething. Gave her baby ibuprofen last night after seeing the doctor yesterday. She slept until 6:30. Thank goodness. We have been having some really restless nights.

Not sure what today holds. Walk probably. Some chores too.

@kiraliz2 hope your DS is better soon.
    Lilypie - (KNqh)
  • Options
    Just finished a morning run. I swear I smelled wine in my sweat.
  • Options
    jack19 said:

@shanado, we are always up by 6 or 615. I shouldn't complain because he sleeps 11 to 11.5 straight every night but when do they start sleeping later? 

When hell freezes over. I think after 5yo they start sleeping later. Either that or they can fend for themselves.
  • Options

shanado said:

Do you have the app? I had the same problem until I downloaded the app. It doesn't keep me on parenting, but it does keep me logged in.
    I just DL the app. I had no idea you could get to the boards on it. We shall see.
  • Options

shanado said:

I just DL the app. I had no idea you could get to the boards on it. We shall see.

What's the app called?

@OnderfulMother
    @BettyandCo
  • Options
    I found it!
  • Options
    Not sure. :-?
  • Options
    kiraliz2 said:

shanado said:

Me either! Let me know how it works.
    @kiraliz2 I'm on it now. So far so good. Lol.
  • Options
    I swear all kids must be conspiring against us parents or something. DS spiked a fever yesterday and has been crazy congested and generally not happy. :'(
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

shanado said:

Not sure. :-?

What's it called?

The Bump app
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"