April 2012 Moms
Options

careyalis

Anyone heard from her? I look her up occasionally and all I can find is that once she she hit the home stretch with the little boy in her belly, she disappeared. I would love an update. I hope everything went ok and she is just enjoying being a mommy.

Re: careyalis

• Options

Hello! I was paged to come over and check in--it has been awhile since I have logged into TB!  Thanks for checking up on me!!

Life is great!  Blake is absolutely amazing and he will be 7 months on Friday.  Here is a link to my project365 page with tons of squishy baby photos: https://www.iphoneproject365.com/photos/careyalis?date=201309  (If you scroll backwards there is a picture from every day of his life.) 

He was born on March 4th after 19 hours of labor (I was convinced I was going to have him in the car after how fast Avery's labor was--joke was on me lol)  He had shoulder dystocia from getting stuck on the way out which was pretty scary, but minus a broken collar bone, he was perfectly healthy and perfect in every way.  He was 8lbs 12.2 oz and 21 inches at birth.

Now, he is a little chunk!  He is 91% for height and 75% for weight.  We are still breastfeeding and his favorite foods include peas, carrots, avocados, pumpkin, butternut squash, chicken, and puffs.  He loves his jumperoo and any toys that light up and make noise (unfortunately, our phones fit this category too well!)  He has two bottom teeth, is a solid sitter, and can kind of almost crawl (he is very mobile, but the forward motion throws him for a loop) 

We are so incredibly in love and wrapped around this little boys finger.  I CAN NOT believe how quickly the time is flying by!

My angel Avery- 2/16/12, My rainbow Blake= 3/4/13, Joyfully awaiting #3 5/11/15
  • Options
    OH!  The kid has hilarious eyebrows.  We have been told he looks like Ed Asner :)

My angel Avery- 2/16/12, My rainbow Blake= 3/4/13, Joyfully awaiting #3 5/11/15
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Careyalis!  I'm not on much anymore, but was thrilled to see your post.  Thanks for the beautiful update about Blake!  The photo-a-day idea is so very cool, I might have to look into it:) 

Glad to see him growing, playing, and loving!  
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"