Cloth Diapering

Just Simply Baby clearance deal

The "deal of the day" at JustSimplyBaby.com right now is worth checking out: $90 for 10 pocket diapers, 10 bamboo MF inserts and 10 hemp inserts (they pick the colors/patterns). I'd go for it, but of course I just dropped a bunch of money on new pockets and can't justify it. I just added some JSBs to our stash, and so far I like them. They're sort of like Alvas, but they have a double gusset, which I love. And I really like the microboo inserts. Maybe not so great for babies with skinny thighs.

Deal expires 9/30 or while supplies last: https://www.justsimplybaby.com/dealoftheday.asp
CafeMom Tickers

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Just Simply Baby clearance deal

• Good to know -- thanks. I had read on another thread somewhere that they weren't Alvas.
    CafeMom Tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
  • MynaBirdMynaBird member
    edited September 2013
    I'm still OK with what I paid for mine. I got a big discount, so with shipping the price was the same as ordering from Alva, and the patterns are way cuter than the double gussets they have on the Alva website right now. Edit: Corrected price comparison.
    CafeMom Tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • My colorsnaps alvas, as opposed to the few other alvas I have, delaminated, alva replaced them, and then my replacements have started to delaminate. It seems to be an issue many people have with them, for whatever reason. I'd make sure that company has a similar policy, where they will replace due to defects.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"