June 2012 Moms

Is this what I think it is?

Re: Is this what I think it is?

• michelle04usmichelle04us member
    edited September 2013
    I don't know...from this persons siggy it looks like they have 3 kids and if Alicia did give birth again it would only be her 2nd. But they could also just be trying to throw everyone off. 

ETA: Just looked at her banned profile...says this person joined in Feb. 2011 so if it is Alicia than she had 2 profiles at the same time. Plus this person said they were from Seattle in another post on sept13. Probably not Alicia.
                           SD(13) DS(10) DS(4) DS(3)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• edited September 2013
    TB is vicious with AEs and posters they dont like. I couldnt see how she would have been under the radar for that long.
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm on my phone so I didn't see siggy. That makes sense though. BS crazy people... I'll never understand why the whole AE thing is entertaining. If I were blocked for whatever possible reason I'd be so pissed/upset I'd never think of coming back. Worse yet, create one to back up my own opinions on posts.
  • I don't think so, but it is super weird that people steal other people's pictures. 
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I saw in a post somewhere that someone named Rumparoo got IP banned. Does anyone recognize that name? Maybe it was her.
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Meery82 said:
    I saw in a post somewhere that someone named Rumparoo got IP banned. Does anyone recognize that name? Maybe it was her.
    Rumparoo was on the April 14 board. Her posts were ridiculous and annoying.  I'm glad she got banned.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I realize that I am not in the "up and up" here although I've been around since our first trimester all that time ago... But what exactly happened that made everyone upset. I took a hiatus when I had bf issues in the newborn phase .. Any help understanding?
  • meh, not really worth rehashing. My guess is she still lurks and would love to have people talking about her again
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Why are we still talking about that stuff? ugh!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Yea, it was my bad for bringing it up to begin with but I was on my phone and couldn't see what was going on really.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"