April 2014 Moms
Options

10 weeks!

We're 10 weeks! 10 weeks today!
I love Saturdays!

Good morning ladies :)

Re: 10 weeks!

• Options
    I'll be 10 weeks tomorrow! There's just something exciting about being in the double digits. lol
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes, I SO look forward to that :) as I'm sure we all do
  • Options
    Me too!! Congratulations, it's so exciting!
  • Options
    I'm 10 weeks today too! I keep telling my husband we're 1/4 of the way to baby! Unfortunately my ticker thing is wrong, despite me trying to fix it numerous times. So annoying!
    Carolyn (33) & Steve (33) Married 1/28/12 DS 4/16/14 BFP 9/13/15~Due 5/20/16
  • Options
    10 weeks today too!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I know right?! One good thing is that I know what I'm in for a few weeks ahead of time.
  • Options
    10 weeks today too... My due date got pushed up a few days was supposed to be 10 weeks on last wednesday
  • Options
    We are 10 weeks today!  It feels like it's creeping by...  I'm ready for my next appt and to tell everyone!
  • Options
    Me too me too!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Married 9/18/10
    TTC 1/1/12
    BFP #1 12/13/12 MMC Confirmed 1/30/13
    BFP #2 6/17/13, (Clomid+Ovidrel) CP Confirmed 6/26/13
    BFP #3 8/14/2013 (Letrozole+IUI) Charlie Grace born 5/2/2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Laparoscopic surgery 8/15 to remove misplaced IUD

BFP #4, #5, #6  (Letrozole+IUI)all MMC, BFP #7 EDD 1/3/2017

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    10 weeks tomorrow and cannot wait for double digits! Yay for all of you that are 10 weeks today!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    10 weeks tomorrow!!! Yay!
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I'm 10 weeks today too! Care6582 mentioned we are a quarter of the way there and that just completely freaked me out!!! First doctors appointment on Monday and praying that we hear the heartbeat. I feel so behind, most if you seem to have already had US and already met your little one...can't wait to be there too!
  • Options
    I'll be ten weeks tomorrow! Yay for double digits for us back of the packers :)
    TTC #1 since August 2012 |  BFP August 17th, 2013  |    EDD April 25th, 2014
    Living with Vestibulodynia (Chronic pelvic pain)

• Options
    I was ten weeks on Friday. Although I think my ticker still has my old date posted (can't tell on mobile). I cannot wait until next week when I will be 12 and ready to not keep it a secret!

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"