High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

Saturday Bedrest Check In

Happy Saturday

How did everyone sleep?

Milestones, updates?

Qotd: Do you have any pets? If so, what kind? what's their name?

Re: Saturday Bedrest Check In

• Options
    Sorry for the late check in, let me explain what happen.

My wonderful DH had some friends. They were drinking having a nice time. Around 11:30pm one of them desided to order Chinese food. Keep in mind my DH had Chinese food earlier at 8pm. They offered if we wanted any food I said no hoping my DH would also say know because he already ate and that's so heavy to eat late at night. Sound around 2am DH comes to bed and 4:30am leaps from the bed opens the door and vomits all over the place. He had the Chinese food and it didn't settle right. So know here I am coaching him how to clean that vomit correctly. We didn't go back to bed till about 6am. It's currently 11am :-) so I guess I slept ok lol

My baby shower invites came in yesterday so we addressed them and now need to mail them. I have anexity over it because I haven't even offically announced my pregnancy :-/ hate that I am surprising ppl with an invite that didn't even know I was expecting. Oh well they will hopefully understand.

When my DH woke up this morning I decided to pick around at my belly to see if little one was awake. Since she didn't move of course my pgal brain took out the Doppler and after about 10secs she kicked me so hard lol. I took it as yes mom I am alive now can I go back to sleep?

Qotd: I have a chiwuawua name Diva. She is DH and I little baby. We've had her for going on 5 yrs. We took in my mothers cat which sadly with this pregnancy I can't stand so he stays on one side I stay on another his name is Toby and can't forget my DH's beta fish name pinky.

Below is diva with the sign I was suppose to use to announce my pregnancy but haven't used.
  • Options
    Oh Kneenah, what a night for you!  I'm sorry!  Vomit is not fun, especially adult male vomit in the middle of the night!  I'm sure people close to you will all understand why you didn't choose to announce this pregnancy.  I still haven't told most people either, pgal instincts I suppose.  I slept okay last night.  Getting steroids tonight at 12:30am, so that will be good.  As optimistic as I am trying to be, I feel like some of my OBs are definitely preparing for the worst, which is a little scary.  Monday another scan, hopefully no changes!

QOTD: I have two of the most high maintenance cats on Earth-no lie!  One is on Prozac to prevent him from peeing all over our furniture and the boys' toys.  We had to throw out a full size couch that he ruined!  The other has been in chronic renal failure for 4 years and requires a special (and expensive) low protein diet.  He also requires sub cutaneous fluids every 3 days.  Ahhhhh the joys! :-)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Omg I love Diva!!!! And you KNOW how I'm paranoid with my kicks as well :) Doppler averted this morning but I did have also to poke around. MH has been drinking more than usual lately... I think because we're so close he's trying to 'get it out of his system' or something - so annoying!

I too slept 6-11am!

35 and 3 today. After my apt yesterday I fell down a flight if stairs leaving the perinatologists. So embarrassing! It startled me and I FREAKED out and did Doppler every 4 hrs at home even though she moved all over the place all day.

We have 2 fur baby doggies. A yellow lab named Tucker. And Ruca, my brindle mutt baby girl. I'm so scared about them adjusting to a baby in the house!

Sawyer Lynn <3 Born 10.11.13

• Options

Kneenah, sorry dh disturbed your sleep.  Love the pic of your dog!

Slept ok last night, nothing new.

QOTD. I have an 80 lb dog named Capten, cat named Edward, and turtle named Robbie.  I keep saying my dog is now on bedrest with me because he lays by me most of the day, but I was the one who always took him on nighttime walks with his neighborhood doggie friends, so I feel so bad when he looks at me at night with those cute eyes and I cant take him anywhere!

Hubby is going to try to take some maternity shots of me tonight.  Hope we get something good.  Going to do my hair and makeup for the first time in a couple weeks so I look good for them! 

• Options
    Update: 33w 4d Slept amazing last night. I woke up a lot to use the restroom, but was able to fall asleep every time. I slept from 10:15 to 8! I think I'm getting re-adjusted to being home. I dreamt a lot about being pregnant and the babies.

I called the nurse's line twice yesterday afternoon. The babies would not calm down and I was beaten from them. Of course, it set off lots of contractions or I think I had contractions. Doctor's orders were to come in if I had more than six contractions an hour, but to start watching for the painful ones. So, I couldn't tell if I was contracting. Then I had a painful contraction. My husband had to tell my SD to leave the room so I can swear. Those suck. My nurse told me to get in a warm bath to settle them down. Thankfully it worked and the babies stopped jumping. My nurse said they wouldn't stop labor if I came in now. Yikes!!!!!

QOTD: I have three very snuggly Yorkies. They love having me on bedrest. They spend a lot of time hanging out with me. I do make my husband put them outside when they have to use the restroom and he puts them in their room when he leaves (he's only leaves to get food).
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I slept horrible and woke up with the worst headache.  Yesterday my MIL had a seizure, no history or anything and she's admitted to hospital.  I'm not supposed to be getting my blood pressure up and this is all really stressful.

On the positive: 37 WEEKS TODAY!  Less than 2 weeks to meet my little man!

QOTD:  I have a Doberman (Ophelia) and a Chesapeake Bay Retriever (Jackson) and they are totally, completely spoiled rotten & both over 8 years old.

Mom to one in heaven. Mom to one here on Earth.

BFP - 12/1
    First U/S - 12/11 Saw heartbeat
    Second U/S - 12/18 HR 120 BPM 
    Third U/S - 12/23/2014 HR 150 BPM

Due Date - 8/8/2015 
    Arrival Date - 8/3/2015 - Asher David 8 lbs 5 oz 21 1/2"

• Options
    Morgan: Being in the medical field for so many yrs I've learned unless its written in stone that everything will be ok drs always prepare for the worse. Don't let their thoughts worry you. Your doing such a great job. I am sure you will make it to a steady gestation age where everything will be just fine.

Mariana: I can't believe you fell. That's scary did you tell your dr? I would have freaked out.

Sft: please share a photo if they look nice :-) I am waiting to be 34wks to attempt mine lol

10-4: your babies are going to have you regenerate those wasted muscles really quick. They sound so active. They must be begging for more room.

Wsatisfied: congrats on reaching that 37wk milestone. Sorry about your MIL that happen to my sister 2 yes ago. Hers ended up being a brain bleed.. Hope she is well..
  • Options
    Morgan: I posted this on another thread
    1:51PM edited 1:53PM
    Added - at 24w, they gave me steroid shots and admitted me to the hospital. at 24w 6d, the neonatologist came to visit us in the hospital to tell us what to expect. They had us do a NICU visit at 27w and more steroid shots. I'm at 33w 4d today. Just because they prep you, doesn't mean it has to happen. I thank God for every single moment I am able to wring out of my body.

They are just getting ready. Prepare for the bad and pray for the best.

SFT - My hubby has been asking to do our maternity photos but I feel so unattractive that I don't want to. He's a photographer so he really wants to do my pics.

Mariana - falling down is one of my biggest fears. Glad you are both ok.

Kneenah - ugh. Yuck. Terrible. Hasn't Chinese food been an issue for both of you previously? The babies have their rumps pushing on my ribs and are kicking, punching, and rolling everywhere else! I am running out of room!

Wsatisified - 37w! Fantastic! My C section is scheduled for 37w 2d.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thank you for the comforting words Kneenah and 10-4 :-)  I'm really hoping to get further, lofty goal continues to be 30 weeks! 

WSatisfiedP 37!!  Awesome! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"