May 2012 Moms
Options

I wish

I wish dh and I spoke the same langue!! Saturdays my oldest has a soccer game EVERY Saturday since mid august the games are always at 10:30 we always have to be there at 10:10 I was ready had the boys already at 9:35 dh kept playing with the babies which was sweet but didn't get in the shower until 9:50 we have to leave at ten! He got annoyed when I went in him in the shower to say good bye we were leaving that he could meet us there or not mind you he wasn't ready last week either so he stayed home and got stuff done. But really I take all three to games and practices and everything by myself all the time. We couldn't just wait for him that's not fair to Danny or his team how with out nagging can I get us out in time?!?!? Oh yeah I left Nathan throwing a fit in his crib with dh because I COULDNT do it with all three and a temper baby all the time!!! It's going to be a long day because dh is going to be pissy all day now!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled

Re: I wish

• Options
    Sounds like MH. It's like it doesn't even occur to him to START getting ready until it's time to leave. Which is why I usually tell him we need to be out the door 20 minutes earlier than the real time we need to leave.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    ELF4321 said:
    Sounds like MH. It's like it doesn't even occur to him to START getting ready until it's time to leave. Which is why I usually tell him we need to be out the door 20 minutes earlier than the real time we need to leave.

Yep, same here. His reason is that it "only takes a minute" for him to get ready so he shouldn't have to be ready ahead of time. I'm someone who likes to always be early so for me I'd be telling him we have to be there for 10. It makes me crazy. This morning at asked when DH was getting up and he said in an hour. Then I asked when are we doing groceries, his answer again was in an hour.... Needless to say, we did not go get groceries because in an hour is never an actually hour. You would think that after months of soccer being attaché same time every weekend your DH would be on the ball by now tho.... Sorry your morning started out so rough!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks girls I just needed to vent to someone! He did show up 30 minutes later but he got Nathan under control so it was ok I guess.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"