February 2013 Moms
Options

Thank you feb'13 moms!

tanj212tanj212 member
edited September 2013 in February 2013 Moms
I cannot believe how much I've changed! I joined TB right after I lost my previous job. They fired me over phone while I was enjoying my unpaid maternity leave(yes, they don't pay a penny for maternity leave). Apperently they had a candidate who was somehow related to the director & non of my collegues were ready to quit their jobs, so they targeted me. I heard this confidiential story from one of my collegue. But the HR told me I didn't do the official procedures the right way, so they were firing me. The HR dept was a PITA right from the beginning. I am normally a very shy & introvert type of person. Today I went to my previous workplace for my official papers. When I entered the HR dept I no longer felt the shyness inside me. I no longer felt that someone is being disturbed by me, that I am looking like a jerk, I am wasting someone's time. I am totally changed! I felt different, I felt a strongness I've never felt before. I swear I was not like this when I entered the HR 3 months ago (right before they fired me, I didn't have a clue that they would fire me). And I know I got this courage from you moms, cause I'm constantly with you for the last 3 months. So thank you so much, <3
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"