Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Diaper Genie Elite vs Arm & Hammer Diaper Pail

I know there's a ton of posts on this topic out there but I want some advice from you ladies here. Any input is appreciated. Especially if you have experience with both! Which is easier? Cleaner? Better value?
Ok go!

TIA :)

Re: Diaper Genie Elite vs Arm & Hammer Diaper Pail

• Options
    Love love love our Arm and Hammer!  WE have been using it since birth and even now that she is on all solids we can not smell anything. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

We started with the Diaper CHamp and that was BAD.   THen went to the arm and hammer but took it back right away  because by then LO knew how to open doors and he right away figured out how to open the little door on the can.

We switched to the genie eliite and LOVED IT.  For the next baby we will use that one from the beginning. 

A kiss he will never forget- Disney World 2014

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We had the Arm and Hammer but DS figured out how to work it and broke it before he turned one! We skipped it and just got a stainless steel pail this time.
    TTC January 2010
    BFP #1 10-11-10 ectopic discovered 10-22-10, 10-23-10 methotrexate & emergency surgery, lost right tube BFP #2 12-1-10 Found to be tissue dropped from salingectomy or missed heterotopic pregnancy from BFP #1 BFP #3 1-30-11 DS arrived on due date 10-10-11 BFP #4 Surprise 9-3-12 EDD 5-9-13 DS2 arrived 5-5-13 BFP #5 5-14-14 Emergency D&C 6-16-14 9 weeks
  • Options
    I can't speak for the A&H, but we have the DGE and love it.  I think it's easy to change the refill and it holds the smell in. 
  • Options
    I had both at the same time.  My kids are only 18 months apart so they were/are in diapers at the same time.  In my son's room I had the Arm and Hammer pail.  I hated it!! I didn't like having to touch the lid to close and open it.  It didn't hold as much as the Diaper Genie.  It smelled more than the DG also.  So, I vote DGE for the win.  I liked the hands free opening of it, especially when you have an infant in one arm, a diaper in the other, and a toddler doing circles around you.  :-)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"