September 2013 Moms
Options

40 weeks! Pedicure! AW!

Just wanted to share... my best friend took me to get a pedi today to celebrate my due date and birthday! And then my awesome hubby took me out for pizza and yam fries :)@NicknShan: did you get your pedi today? I hope so! Mine felt SO good! We went to a new place and they did a reaaally long leg massage, which was perfect!

Re: 40 weeks! Pedicure! AW!

• Options
    Cute!!! I plan on getting one tomorrow or Sunday! AAAANND I might treat myself to a manicure as well. Love that color...I might have to copy you!
    Oh, you definitely should go for the mani as well. :)
    I kind of went out of character with the pink- I usually get the french because I love how it looks and how long it lasts, but I felt like being bright! It was actually a lot brighter than I expected, but it makes me look tan so I like it a lot!
  • Options
    Aw, you're super cute. I love the polish you chose, too
    BFP #1 - Mango - 6/11/12, EDD 2/22/12 Natural MC 7/15/12
    BFP #2 - Nacho - 10/14/12, EDD 6/20/13, MMC 8 weeks, D&C 11/16/12
    All testing shows both H and I are perfectly normal. Baby Nacho had triploidy. 
    Back to normal business December 2012
    BFP #3 - Froggy - 1/15/13, EDD 9/27/13 TEAM GREEN
    It's a girl! Alice - Born 9/20/13, 8lbs 2oz

imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Aw, you're super cute. I love the polish you chose, too
    Aw, thank you.  :\"> I put this picture on Facebook and someone asked if I was hiding a watermelon in my shirt. Made me laugh.
  • Options
    Love it!! I got a mani/pedi on my due date then my mama took me for a mani before my induction. Soooo wonderful :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic               
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    You look great! Happy birthday and due date!

• Options
    Love the color and you look so cute!! Happy birthday and due date! Get spoiled rotten girl!

BFP: 1/17/13 EDD: 9/20/13 Dalenna Rose Born: 40 wks 4 days 9/24/13
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

FTM to my sweetpea Miss D.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    Cute!!!
    TTC since October 22, 2012
    BFP January 11, 2013
    Kellan James Patrick was born September 28, 2013
  • Options
    Super cute! I'm hoping to get one today. I didn't make an appointment so I don't know if they can fit me in. I was thinking of alternating blue and pink since we're team green.

Glad you could chuckle at the watermelon comment. I probably would've just gotten pissed off needlessly.
  • Options
    Oh my gosh. Your belly is ADORBS! I love that you went with the pink! Yay :D And lol @ the looking tan comment. Light pink does it for me ;)
    VOTE on my Name List
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Love that color!
  • Options
    Yay!! Thanks for sharing pics :-). I will post a pic today of mine. It got rescheduled because my sis dropped a bomb on my due date and announced she was pregnant, due 5/30!! So, instead of a due date pedi, I sat over there celebrating.

You look great!!! Nice fall looking weather. I love scarves. Where are you at again @HBirdie?
    Married: June 25, 2011
    DS #1: Born September 29, 2013
    Baby #2: Due June 3, 2016

DST T4L

• Options
    NicknShan said:

Yay!! Thanks for sharing pics :-). I will post a pic today of mine. It got rescheduled because my sis dropped a bomb on my due date and announced she was pregnant, due 5/30!! So, instead of a due date pedi, I sat over there celebrating.

You look great!!! Nice fall looking weather. I love scarves. Where are you at again @HBirdie?

Aww, thank you! I'm in Northwest Washington (state). So it's chilly and rainy here! Which I like :) I am so ready for fall...although I can only fit into leggings right now so this baby had better hurry before it gets too cold!
    It's funny, someone mentioned that I must subconsciously think we're having a girl since I went with a pink scarf and toenails! Totally unintentional, though!

Congratulations to your sister!! How exciting that your kiddo will have a cousin so close in age! Do you guys live near each other?

Can't wait to see your toes! You should post a belly shot too...just in case you don't make it to HDBD ;)
  • Options
    You look amazing and I'm jealous of the pedi!! What are the temps running there? It seems like one day it's cooler here and the next it's like 80.
  • Options

You look amazing and I'm jealous of the pedi!! What are the temps running there? It seems like one day it's cooler here and the next it's like 80.

Aww thank you!
    We're having some good fall weather, it's super rainy and probably somewhere in the high 50's... But like three days ago it was sunny and in the 70's or so. I'm ready for cooler weather, I miss my scarves and mittens and jackets. :)
  • Options
    HBirdie said:

Aww thank you!
    We're having some good fall weather, it's super rainy and probably somewhere in the high 50's... But like three days ago it was sunny and in the 70's or so. I'm ready for cooler weather, I miss my scarves and mittens and jackets. :)
    I love fall and early spring here. Bring on sweater weather!

• Options

HBirdie said:

Aww thank you!
    I love fall and early spring here. Bring on sweater weather!

Ooh, now I want to go shopping for sweaters. :)

I love fall here. Spring, meh... Usually spring here is really rainy and cold-ish (basically an extension of late winter since we don't ever get much snow) and at that point I'm super ready for sun so it gets hard to tolerate. Our spring/summer usually feels pretty delayed and it doesn't start getting warm until June or even July.

Where do you live again? Minnesota? Or did I make that up?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"