Stay at Home Moms
Options

Anyone else's kid have toes like this? (PIP)

LoL, it looks like her second toe isn't even attached to her foot, just set on top of the others! Both my kids' toes are like this but DD's is more noticeable.  They both have funny toenails too, this is as nice as they ever look even though I do cut them!

DS (7 years old) from FET in 2010
DD (5 years old) from IUI in 2012
TTC 3rd and final!: IUI #1 in progress!

Re: Anyone else's kid have toes like this? (PIP)

• Options
    Haha! Creepy :P 

DH's toes are so bizarre. I can't even describe the weirdness... The toenails too. His feelings wouldn't even be hurt if he saw this - he knows. He refused to let me see them for the first 6 months we dated. It was my #1 wish during pregnancy that DD wouldn't get those toes... and it doesn't seem like she did... but what are the odds that none of our kids will get them? Pretty low, me thinks. *sigh* 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    not exactly like that but her middle toe is longer then her second toe

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    lol they look like somebody is sticking their finger between her other toes for a picture.
  • Options
    tmsgrl said:
    lol they look like somebody is sticking their finger between her other toes for a picture.
    lol exactly, it looks like she's missing a toe and someone did a bad job of trying to tuck a fake one in there
  • Options
    Hav=Fath said:
    Those are some weird toes!! Hadley's toenails were triangles for months. 
    lol aww that's pretty cute!!
  • Options
    Yep, my husbands are like that and our baby got it from him. He seems to think its associated with having bunions :(
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    M0ON said:
    Yep, my husbands are like that and our baby got it from him. He seems to think its associated with having bunions :(
    I hope not!  DH has bunions, he's has surgery on both his feet for them, but he doesn't have the weird second toe like the kids. Then again his toes are so messed up in every way I don't know what they're supposed to look like.   Can't find anything when I google, I'm just curious because it's so odd looking lol.
  • Options
    My FIL's toes are just like your daughter's. I've never seen any others like it.
  • Options
    Yep, overlapping toes.
    To my boys:  I will love you for you Not for what you have done or what you will become I will love you for you I will give you the love The love that you never knew
  • Options
    Yes. Dd's are exactly like that. I actually took her to the dr because I was concerned. Dr said its normal. As long as they don't hurt and the flatten back out when she walks. She also said its generic so someone in the family had the same toes.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    DS did a little bit, definitely not as much as your DD. They've flattened out though.

Speaking of toes, MIL has severely webbed toes. The second two are webbed up to her toe nails. BIL has them, not as as bad MIL, and DH has, not as bad as BIL. It didn't even occur to me, but DH checked DS toes right away to make sure they weren't webbed at all!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"