September 2012 Moms

Favorite new show

A lot of new TV shows started this week. Any good ones you really liked?

We watched Blacklist with James Spader. It was suspenseful and really good.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Favorite new show

• We started Sleepy Hollow and enjoyed it!
    Met DH - Aug 2001 :: Married - Jan 2010 :: DD born - Sept 2012

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • I heard Hostages is good. I have it DVRed but haven't watched it yet. I liked Trophy Wife and thought the Michael J. Fox show was cute.

@Tonir319 What is the premise of The Black List?
  • Loading the player...
  • @BunkinMama We watched it on Hulu! We don't watch much live tv anymore. It might be OnDemand?
    Met DH - Aug 2001 :: Married - Jan 2010 :: DD born - Sept 2012

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Master Chef Junior- finishing up right now. I'm recently obsessed with Master Chef and kids are hilarious.

• linzeek44 said:

Master Chef Junior- finishing up right now. I'm recently obsessed with Master Chef and kids are hilarious.

I wanted to watch that! Cute premise.

• MRoxy0628 said:

I heard Hostages is good. I have it DVRed but haven't watched it yet. I liked Trophy Wife and thought the Michael J. Fox show was cute.

@Tonir319 What is the premise of The Black List?

We watched Hostages. I have the hots for Dylan McDermott so that's a plus. Jury is still out for me on the storyline though.

Blacklist is about a former FBI or CIA agent (can't remember) who went rouge and sold government secrets to terrorists. He turns himself in and refuses to speak to anyone except this young new female agent. It has some silence of the lambs feelings to it in that respect. So he helps the government solve some crimes being committed by those he sold secrets to. You're just not sure yet why he's helping, etc.

• I haven't really watched anything new. But im so glad Chicago Fire & Parenthood are back!

• Masterchef Junior, which is adorable. I watch the adult version religiously and this is just an AWESOME new take. 

Sleepy Hollow is really good.  I'm also starting new-to-me shows: The Voice, The Middle, etc.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Marian Abigail :: born 9-16-2012 via emergency C/S
    BFP on 11-14-2014, aiming for a VBAC

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • We liked Blacklist too. 

Damnit, Sleepy Hollow started already? 
                                     http://www.pinterest.com/kate2904/
  • tonir319 said:

linzeek44 said:

Master Chef Junior- finishing up right now. I'm recently obsessed with Master Chef and kids are hilarious.

It's really cute. But it makes you feel a little pathetic when a 13 year old makes Pistaccio vanilla bean French macaroons and your cookies come from a mix. Lol. :)

• linzeek44 said:

tonir319 said:

linzeek44 said:

It's really cute. But it makes you feel a little pathetic when a 13 year old makes Pistaccio vanilla bean French macaroons and your cookies come from a mix. Lol. :)
    We caught this show by accident and I loved it!

I think the macaroon kid looks like Julia Child.
    *E 10/2012, H 7/2014, F 2/2016*
    Pregnancy Ticker

• I am OBSESSED with Master Chef.  I thought Master Chef Junior was adorable.  And damn...those kids can cook WAY better than me.  I was sad that little Nathan didn't make it though.  I loved his energy and spunk.

Just a few more weeks until Walking Dead starts!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• The Crazy Ones was funny, Blacklist, Mom isn't too bad either.

• tonir319 said:
    I heard Hostages is good. I have it DVRed but haven't watched it yet. I liked Trophy Wife and thought the Michael J. Fox show was cute. @Tonir319 What is the premise of The Black List?
    We watched Hostages. I have the hots for Dylan McDermott so that's a plus. Jury is still out for me on the storyline though.  
    This is my exact feelings on it. Without Dylan McDermott, I would have given it up after the first episode.

I watched the one with Jerry O'Connell and the divorced guys, can't remember what it was called. Not bad, not great but I will probably watch it again next week.

I watched Lucky 7 last week and gave up half way through last night's episode.

I meant to DVR Masters of Sex after Homeland but forgot. I want to give that one a try.

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• We also liked the blacklist. I want to watch the new Michael J Fox show but it conflicts with another show I watch. 

I am really excited about the return of some of my favorites. I told DH my productivity drops significantly when I have at least one favorite show on every night. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"