December 2010 Moms
Options

WTH? What does this mean?

I just got a message that I've been promoted to Member from TB. Haven't I been a member since I joined in 2010? What's up with these shenanigans?
Lilypie - (vGZN)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
BFP2: 10/27/13(edd 7/10/14) "Speck" ~ M/C 12/5/13

Re: WTH? What does this mean?

• Options
    I just logged in (software update on phone made me have to log in again...) and it said the same thing. I'm glad I've finally become a member ;)
    photo 928560AF-AAA0-4036-A0DB-1781F180055B-8057-000009B95DF7BAAA_zps4aeff975.jpg Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    me too. I think they're re-instating the status levels - like they used to have bronze, silver, etc. They're really just trying to be ProBoards is what it comes down to, imo. Nearly every change they've made most recently is a feature on ProBoards. They have Junior member, full member, etc.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hmm, wonder if I'm a member?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    ^^ Yep.  Hmm, TB, hmm....
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Member here, too! lol 
    I used to be a big deal.  Now I'm just old. 
  • Options
    I feel special.
    Lilypie - (vGZN)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP2: 10/27/13(edd 7/10/14) "Speck" ~ M/C 12/5/13
  • Options
    I heard someone say that it's a new feature that won't allow a newbie to post for 2 days. After that they become a "member". It's just getting rolled out slowly.
  • Options
    keags5496 said:

I heard someone say that it's a new feature that won't allow a newbie to post for 2 days. After that they become a "member". It's just getting rolled out slowly.

I'm sorry but after two days you are still a newbie lol

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Married my best friend 01/01/09

BFP#1 05/06/10. Jarebear born 12/29/10.

BFP#2 06/22/12 (DH's birthday). EDD 02/23/13. M/C and D&C 08/09/12

BFP#3 02/04/13. Alaina Beth born 10/09/13.
  • Options
    Lame
    image  image
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Options

keags5496 said:

I'm sorry but after two days you are still a newbie lol
    I completely agree just passing along what I heard. I figure the best it does is buy us a few days between trolls.
  • Options
    Ah, so that's what that was about! I never pay attention to the badges and stuff like that anyway. It would've been nice if we could have kept our old post counts though.
    Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Ah, so that's what that was about! I never pay attention to the badges and stuff like that anyway. It would've been nice if we could have kept our old post counts though.

Ditto. I was so confused - but then again, I don't really pay attention to any of those notifications much anyway. I do miss our old post counts!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"