High-Risk Pregnancy

Update..

Babies are still cookin! My contractions were 2-4 min apart when I got to the hospital yesterday. They got me on an IV and eventually they spaced out a lot throughout the night. But ever since I woke up they have been about 8 min apart. My MFM says ill most likely deliver in the next week or so but there's really no telling. My OB came and saw me as well..lim dilated to a 3 plus so not much change which is good, he said if I'm still dilated to a 3 tomorrow and my contractions calm down I can go home but first he asked me how far I lived and if I had a emergency route in place to get to the hospital fast so he's not thinking I will make much longer either but I'm happy the babies are staying put for now. Thanks for the thoughts and prays they seem to be working!! :)

Re: Update..

• yay cook 'em babies :)

how far DO you live from the hospital??

Sawyer Lynn <3 Born 10.11.13

• Im only 10 min or so, pretty close!
  • Loading the player...
  • Hooray! So glad they are staying put for a while longer!! Every little bit counts!

Are you having painful contractions? Curious because mine are just tightenings and I can't always separate them from the babies' movements. I am super paranoid about not knowing when I actually go into labor.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yayayay that's good news. Every day counts an I'm happy to hear you're doing (somewhat) good and babies are okay (:
    Must be nerve wrecking though could be anytime you get to see them.

• No they dont hurt. Some I dont even feel at all and some are just a little uncomfortable but mainly it's like you said just tighting of the stomach. Since they didn't hurt I thought they were braxton hicks but apparently they were the real deal.
  • Awesome news!!!  So glad they've decided to stay put for a little while longer.  Keeping the good vibes flowing your way!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"