Multiples

New here!!!

Just found out on friday the 13th I am expecting. And at my 6 week scan I found out it is TWINS!! baby B is much smaller than baby A because they believe it implanted a few days later. I am hoping that it sticks! 

Racheal- a newly single, student mom to 3 boys 

CC 10/2005
NC 11/2009
DC 08/2012

and TEAM GREEN 05/2014

Re: New here!!!

• I go back on the 17th to see if it has grown or if it will dissolve. Im really nervous! Has anyone else experienced something like this?

CC 10/2005
    NC 11/2009
    DC 08/2012

and TEAM GREEN 05/2014

• Congrats!
    BabyFetus Ticker

TTC SINCE 7/2010, BFP-10/2010 ended in miscarriage 11/2010 : (.....
    Progesterone level 4/2011= 11.29. SA normal. HSG normal.
    8/11 Clomid 50mg=BFN progesterone level 35,
    10/11 Clomid 50mg =BFN progesterone level 31,
    11/11 Clomid 50mg=BFN progesterone level 12,
    12/11 Clomid 50mg=Progesterone 31
    01/12-Break from meds-BFN
    Feb-cd3 blood work FSH(5), AMH(0.56) 02/12 Break....
    03/01/12-Clomid 50mg with IUI #1=BFN.
    04/01/12-Another round of clomid with IUI#2=BFN.
    5/8/12-Diagnostic Laparoscopy-found minimal endometriosis and small fibriod.
    June and July-much needed break
    August-Bravelle 75 with IUI#3- BFN
    September-Bravelle injects with IUI #4-BFP!! MC 10/7/12 : ( Sonohysterogram-Normal
    December- Bravelle(3 good follicles & E2 1252) with IUI#5 BFFN :*(
    July IVF #1- BFP! : )  Beta #1-245, #2- 703, #3- 1655, #4- 3553 YAY!  Praying and Praying this one sticks around!
                      1st U/S scheduled for Aug 23rd!  
    Twins!!
    We are having a BOY & a GIRL !!

• Loading the player...
  • thank you very much!!! I am so nervous.

CC 10/2005
    NC 11/2009
    DC 08/2012

and TEAM GREEN 05/2014

• Congrats!! My situation is not exactly the same but have been there before. At 6 weeks I found out they were twins. At 7 weeks baby A looked great with a strong heartbeat but baby B basically was non-existent with no heartbeat. I was told my body would reabsorb b or I would expelled it. About 5 days later I thought I had expelled it and went in for an ultrasound. To my surprise baby b had grown strong in those few days and had a strong heartbeat! The blood was from a bloodclot. Baby b was still pretty behind but at almost 17 weeks at this point they are only one day apart. I wish you all the best and hope you update us after your next ultrasound.
  • matthew24 said:

Congrats!! My situation is not exactly the same but have been there before. At 6 weeks I found out they were twins. At 7 weeks baby A looked great with a strong heartbeat but baby B basically was non-existent with no heartbeat. I was told my body would reabsorb b or I would expelled it. About 5 days later I thought I had expelled it and went in for an ultrasound. To my surprise baby b had grown strong in those few days and had a strong heartbeat! The blood was from a bloodclot. Baby b was still pretty behind but at almost 17 weeks at this point they are only one day apart.

I wish you all the best and hope you update us after your next ultrasound.

thank you very much!!! I am too.impatient for my scan on 10/17!! I really hope to see 2 HB by then.

CC 10/2005
    NC 11/2009
    DC 08/2012

and TEAM GREEN 05/2014

• My U/S looked very similar and B actually measured a whole month behind and had no amniotic fluid and a weak heart beat until well into the second trimester. I was told he would disappear so many times or have abnormalities well he's now my bigger twin and doing great. Although he is my little trouble maker and constantly pressing on my cervix, It's hard not to worry I know but take it day by day and enjoy your pregnancy:) congrats!

Together 6 wonderful years.
    TTC #1 18 months 1 loss DX unexplained IF-- BFP July 2009-- ITS A BOY
    TTC #2 3 years and 3 losses DX PCOS -- BFP April 2013-- TWIN BOYS!
    ~DS1-Feb 2010~ 
    ~DS2&3- Nov 2013  {7 weeks early}~ TTC #4~
  • My U/So looked very similar and B actually measured a whole month behind and had no amniotic fluid and a weak heart beat until well into the second trimester. I was told he would disappear so many times or have abnormalities well he's now my bigger twin and doing great. Although he is my little trouble maker and constantly pressing on my cervix, It's hard not to worry I know but take it day by day and enjoy your pregnancy:) congrats!

thank you. that gives me lots of hope that baby b will be a sticky bean!!

CC 10/2005
    NC 11/2009
    DC 08/2012

and TEAM GREEN 05/2014

• I can't believe they're making you wait until the 17th! That's crazy. Good luck!
    How to tell my boys apart

The different types of twins and triplets

Jack, Sydney and Carynne, Annaleigh, JW, Eden...forever in our hearts.
    My blog * We made the national news!
  • My girl always measured about a week behind the boy.  We were told "don't count on Baby B making it" until about week 10.  The whole pregnancy, she measured smaller.  Within normal ranges, but smaller than the boy.  They were nervous about it the whole pregnancy which made me paranoid the whole pregnancy.  All for nothing - she is 100% perfect and beautiful at 2 years old!  Breathe in and out, take it one scan at a time.  This is not the first thing in your pregnancy that willl make you panic.
  • I'm is somewhat a similar situation. At 16 weeks we found we were having twins. One was a while week smaller than the other. My midwife said it seems like one implanted almost a week after the other! I'm now at 19w4d and they are healthy little babies, just one a little smaller than the other. Congrats on your twins!!
    Expecting Twin Baby Girls! EDD: February 20, 2014

Visit my blog at www.bonny0374.wordpress.com
  • I just called and rescheduled!! yay. my next appointment is on 10/03!!! 

CC 10/2005
    NC 11/2009
    DC 08/2012

and TEAM GREEN 05/2014

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"