Late Term and Child Loss
Options

TTCAL Check In

Welcome to TTCAL CheckIn!

I hope I can find you all well and positive this week! Please don't be shy in asking the PGAL/PAL ladies questions if you have them. Lots of baby dust on all of you!

Where are you in your TTCAL journey?

Do you have any relevant appointments upcoming?

QOTW: How obsessed are you about TTCAL? Is it constantly on your mind or do you have the mind set, whatever happens, happens? Or something in between?

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: TTCAL Check In

• Options
    Where are you in your TTCAL journey?

I'm trying to find a new OB/GYN. If anyone is in the North Jersey/Sussex County area that knows a wonderful high risk doctor! Please send info my way!!!

No relevant appointment! Wish there were!

QOTW: How obsessed are you about TTCAL? Is it constantly on your mind or do you have the mind set, whatever happens, happens? Or something in between?

I'm at a happy medium! I do think about it a lot, but I do believe it will happen when it happens. I'm still in postpartum recovery. But I only have a week til we can start trying again! And we can't wait! We are hoping that it happens sooner then later though!

Domenik has really been on my mind, I've been pretty angry about losing him. I've been stressed about going back to work, because I work next door to the hospital I delivered him. I've been set on finding a new job... I've been pretty obsessed with "change". I changed my hair color, wardrobe, and I seriously want to change my job!

• Options
    Where are you in your TTCAL journey? cd 30 something, FF thinks 12dpo...

Not really. Blood draw on oct. 10th to check for pregnancy before going on birthcontrol for 3 months to regulate cycles :(

it goes back and forth. At first, I was obsessed. Now, it comes and goes.

Wondering if I actually Od. FF moved my dotted CHs to cd 19 and they were at cd 21 yesterday. I don't see a thermal shift, but I'm going to get tests and pee on them anyway!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image image

My Blog

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    BFP# 1 7/7/12 Beautiful DD born still at 36 weeks 5 days on 3/2/13
    Diagnosed with PCOS in 2005. Started Metformin July 2013

BFP # 2 8/7/14 EDD 4/22/15
    Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Where are you in your TTCAL journey? cycle 2 cd 8
    Do you have any relevant appointments upcoming? nope
    QOTW: How obsessed are you about TTCAL? Is it constantly on your mind or do you have the mind set, whatever happens, happens? Or something in between? pretty obsessed in that I am ready for it to happen...however I don't chart or do anything because it would make me an obsessive mess. 
    Open Topic. What is on your mind this week? I am Oing this week and also DH and I have come down with a cold or something. I am just hoping it doesn't get in the way.  I am having tons of anxiety about not being KU around our angelversary. 

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

8/12-Suprise BFP- Sweet Bunny Born Sleeping 11/21/12 (19 weeks)

-5/7/13- MMC (8 Weeks)

11/6/13- BO discovered at 7 weeks- natural MC 11/25/13

8/14- Surpise IF dx...low AMH (.24)- moving on to IVF

IVF #1- 11/14- 6R5M4F=2 perfect frosties

12/19/14- FET of 2 embabies = BFP!!!  One Little Bean EDD: 9/3/15

Everyone Welcome.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"