August 2012 Moms
Options

Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned....(FFFC)

Alright, let's have some good ones. I rarely have time to be on here and I don't want to read something lame. So go ahead, admit to us where you dumped the body.....

Re: Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned....(FFFC)

• Options
    edited September 2013
    Yesterday at work I had to pee really, really badly. Our office is small with only one shared bathroom. Someone, I think it was my boss, really stunk it up. It was a delayed smell and I didn't realize until after I had sat down, so I tried to hover so at least I could avoid remnants of his cheeks on the seat. I misjudged the angle I was hovering at and I must have had a direct hit on the rim of the bowl, because the backsplash of my own pee sprayed the back of my thighs so badly that it soaked my pants in spots. And the worst part is that I didn't realize it had happened until I pulled my pants back up and felt them stick to the back of my thighs. Thankfully they were black scrub pants, but ewwww.
  • Options
    We go to this restaurant a lot that has a bin of toys and books for kids to make kids and parents happy. Adults unattended by children are probably happy too if it keeps the kids quiet so everyone wins. Well, I was fairly certain this one ball was Howell's so I took it out of the bin and decided I'd ask the waitress. We hadn't seen it probably since the last time we were there. Well I didn't and I just took it. I forgot until the end and I was just like, eff it. I know it's ours.

Then and now. How did my boy get so big? 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Everyone's concerns on Christmas trees and Santa Claus make me glad they will not be issues for us since we only celebrate Jewish holidays in our house. I am glad that Lila will be too young for the holiday craziness this year Hanukkah is so early this year that there will be a few weeks after it ends and the Christmas craziness. Although I haven't started taking meds yet, I am sure my FET will not be successful and I am already thinking about doing a fresh cycle in the spring.
    TTC since 3-08 IVF # 1 Dec 2011 BFP DD born at 31 weeks 6-24-12

FET #1 Dec 2013 BFN

FET # 2 Feb 2014 BFN

No more frosties

IVF #2. September 2014

PGD yielded 2 perfect 5d blasts

SET November 9, 2014
    Nov 23, 2014. Another BFN

Not sure where to go from here.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    rsfan23 said:

So back in my Knot days, there was this vendor that was kind of harassing my local board. The women on this board swear he made an account as a Knottie and would post every time someone said something disparaging about this vendor. He was a good DJ but was too expensive and was very pretentious. The AE would come in to random threads and recommend him.

My H (FI at the time) listened to all of my stories about this vendor/AE. He was out of town and I was telling him how the Knotties were flipping out about something. He created a funny AE based on Super Mario brothers and went bouncing onto the local board. He would go into threads and say it's a me Luigi. His sn was supernameofvendorbros. It was done to mess with the girls and to be funny, there was no malicious intent. The Knotties freaked out and had his sn banned. This was on his work computer. So I was never an AE but I knew someone who was.

I wish I was creative enough to create an AE. There was a Sandra Lee AE that would come to What's Cooking at the Nest and hand out cocktails. She was the best.

• Options
    edited September 2013
    Linzlu214 said:
    I'm not calling my in laws next time I go into labor (not pregnant now). We asked them not to come into the room last time and they showed up 3 times and it was super stressful. We'll call them when it gets close and they can come then.
    My husband had to tell my MIL to leave the delivery room SEVEN times before she did. And then his millions of family members proceeded to come up to visit several times a day, starting at 8 the morning I gave birth ( I gave birth at 3am, so basically 5 hours later they started arriving.) I don't think I'll have more children, but if I do I will have a restricted guest list where people can't just show up to my room. And none of his family will be on the list.
  • Options
    @MoFree Why do you say that about your FET?  Just curious...

Trying for #1 since May 2010   l   DX ~ Unexplained Infertility June 2011

IUI #1&2 = BFN; IUI #3 = BFP, m/c @ 6 weeks

November '11 ~ IVF#1 ~ ER 11/18 (29R, 17F) ~ 5dt of one beautiful blast on 11/23 = BFP!!

Beta #1 9dp5dt = 116, P4 = 28 ~ Beta #2 13dp5dt = 700 ~ Beta #3 20dp5dt = 9500, P4 = 26

1st u/s 12/27 - hb of 156!! EDD 8.10.12 :)   **TEAM GREEN!**

Sweet baby boy born 8.18.12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Trying for #2

FET #1 - October '13 - c/p   l   FET #2 - December '13 - cancelled :(   l   FET #2.2 - 1.30.14 - BFN

~ More testing - hysteroscopy, endometrial biopsy & more b/w - all normal / negative~

Surprise BFP while waiting on FET #3 ~ beta #1 500; beta #2 1600; first u/s 4/3 - measuring 5w5d, no hb yet!; 2nd u/s 4/10 - hb 132, measuring 6w6d - EDD 11.29.14 :)    **TEAM GREEN!**

Beautiful baby girl born 11.24.14

• Options
    Linzlu214 said:
    I'm not calling my in laws next time I go into labor (not pregnant now). We asked them not to come into the room last time and they showed up 3 times and it was super stressful. We'll call them when it gets close and they can come then.
    My idiot parents showed up at 1:00 am. I called to tell them we were headed to the hospital at midnight and told them not to come and they did. I didn't let them in and they waited in the waiting room. The joke was on them, though because he wasn't born for another 14.5 hours. I will not tell them until the baby is born next time. 

• Options

I let B suck her bath water off a clean wash cloth. I'm never sure if she's peed in the water or not. X_X

I do this all the time!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I know it is ok to want a break but it sure feels flameful to want a break from my son. I have felt like I have been sleepwalking all week, I was too sleepy to make breakfast this morning so I shared my bowl of rice crispies with DS. Mainly, I need a break. At least there are only 16 days until I am home and have my parents for help! Dreading the flight on my own with DS though. I hope I can make it, I really want tomorrow off, not sure how I got through today. Now I feel guilty for not being joyous with DS's energy.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicPhotobucket
  • Options
    I am so with you @SpruceGrouse I am desperate for a break. DESPERATE. It has been such a long week full of lice, ridiculous cleaning, too much money spent, missed school days, bored preschooler, fevers, sore throat (me), grumpy DH, whiny toddler, unsupportive family, MIL drama, loser bro-in-law drama, toddler with sore throat/cough....SERIOUSLY???? GIve me a fucking break. Done. Done Done. TGIF. Holy shit I'm tapping out.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options

DS drinks (and pees in) his bath water every time... I can't stop it from happening.

My parents showed up at the hospital not even an hour after we got there when I went into labor. I made them wait in the waiting room the whole time. I was adamant about that.

I let DS watch Baby Einstein almost every day. He is now starting to say words from them and relate them to the actual objects around the house (or he will say them before the movie does). I guess I'm lazy about starting the teaching/learning process, but I try to tell DS more words as I remember.

I'm not intending to start hurt feelings with this one, but I'm so over hearing all the new BFPs that A12 ladies are having. Between here and IRL, everyone I know is getting KU. The first five announcements I was like "OMG that is so awesome!!" now I'm like "next please." So forgive me if I'm not all happy puppy and rainbows to congratulate you if you're the next newly pregnant lady. Inside I really am, but my outwards emotions aren't keeping up. I'm also slightly jealous because my ute, my pocketbook, and my sanity aren't ready for a 2.0 yet... if ever.

• Options
    I walked out of the room for two seconds and came back to DD eating a handful of her lotion. Sigh. I'm extra annoyed, because that shit is expensive! It's "all natural" so it won't hurt her. Right?
  • Options
    I have one that I have only told my closest friends and know I will go straight to H.e.l.l for thinking it.... I secretly wish that my MIL would not have survived her breast cancer and melanoma because then DH and I would have none of her added drama in our lives. I know that is terrible but she is just not a good person.
    Then since that isn't an option I hope when BIL marries his GF he moves out of state and takes his mom with him! One can dream right?

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Haaa, okay. I've been waiting all week for this.

Last weekend it was our niece's second birthday party. We were initially planning to make the 2.5 hour trip to WV Saturday morning and spend the night. All it took was one text from my MIL to change our plans drastically.

MIL: "Are you all still coming to Addison's party?!!!!!!!" 
    H: "yes"
    MIL "Does Tiffany still work in Columbus?!!!!!!"

Oh great. H and I know what this means. H's Aunt Marsha has been staying with his mom, and needs a way to get back home. I work in the town she lives in, which is a 3 hour drive straight from where MIL, or only a 2.5 hour drive to hour house. It takes an hour for me to get to work. We guess the plan - they wanted Marsha to come back to Ohio with us, have her spend all night, then all Sunday with us, then I was to take her to my work and I guess have her sit in the lobby for a good while until her daughter comes to get her. 

No. Way. 

Aunt Marsha isn't your regular aunt. She's very religious and judgey of our non-religiousness. This is going to sound awful, but she smells. She can't help this at all, really - she's quite a bit overweight and has Parkinson's, so it truly is hard for her to shower. I don't dislike her for it, but it's hard to drive that long in my tiny 2000 Kia Sephia and her, and the husband, and the baby, and all her stuff. 

One of the side affects of Parkinson's (or possibly her medications,) is that she swears loudly, often, and insanely, in her sleep. When you hear her yell in the middle of the night it's heart-stopping! Pretty sure that would wake up Evie, considering our house is under 2000 sq/ft. Plus, I have no idea, literally, where she'd sleep in the first place.

So, what do we do? The right thing would be to say we just didn't have room and we don't think she'd be comfortable on the couch. Instead, we dodged MIL and Aunt Marsha most of the party.

MIL: Did I ever show you the funny picture Aunt Barb texted me?! 
    (The answer was yes, by the way. We go through these "funny pictures" every time we she sees us) 
    Me: I'm going to look at the cake again

The general consensus amongst H's brother and his wife, and H's father, was that this was an imposing request and unreasonable. That made me feel so much less hateful, and probably spurred our ultimate decision to leave quietly out the back door of the church party room.

Yes, we fled the scene.

H said goodbye to his brother and his dad, who agreed with our decision, and off we went. We haven't heard anything since.

I think they hate us.
  • Options
    @bpaws - CP- chemical pregnancy?  I'm so sorry girl. 

• Options
    I couldn't figure that one out!

I'm so sorry, @BPaws. :(
    SeptsiggyBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm sad about all the drama going on in my life right now. I'm 33 years old. I want to be married, settled and comfortable. I don't want to be divorced and struggling for money. To be clear, I don't want this life from my ex. I'm disappointed that he is the one I chose in my "prime" years because it all feels like a colossal waste of time now, except of course, the baby.
    And I'm with @BPaws and @twoitalians. I can't get myself excited for the new announcements anymore. I don't think I ever really could because I'm secretly jealous that other people have the option to have more babies while I have nobody and no money with which to have more. I'm totally in love with my kid and I think she's the best one in the world and I know I'm a good mom. I'm just sad for us because it feels like it's my fault that it will always be just her and I. I hope she's not mad at me when she gets to the point of understanding what happened. Guess I'm just mopey today.
  • Options
    @BPaws. I'm really sorry about your C/P. In addition to the loss it's a horrible term. I'm with @twoitalians and @mmknightly about the pregnancy announcements. I can only get pregnant through IVF and a part of me is envious that people conceive so easily, can have a baby in the month they desire, have fun in the process and not have to spend $20,000 to get KU. I don't post much about IF struggles and feelings after the board resident bitch wrote something very nasty about refusing to feel guilty, yada, yada, yada.
    TTC since 3-08 IVF # 1 Dec 2011 BFP DD born at 31 weeks 6-24-12

FET #1 Dec 2013 BFN

FET # 2 Feb 2014 BFN

No more frosties

IVF #2. September 2014

PGD yielded 2 perfect 5d blasts

SET November 9, 2014
    Nov 23, 2014. Another BFN

Not sure where to go from here.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    jodegaard said:

I couldn't figure that one out!

I'm so sorry, @BPaws. :(

I had no idea what that meant! So sorry @BPaws :(
  • Options
    Big hugs @Bpaws.

@mmknightly, C will love you for rocking it as a single mom. I always picture you as Lorelai, the mom on Gilmore Girls (if you haven't seen it, Google!), who I always thought was so cool.
  • Options
    @CourtneyEeps You're too sweet, girl! I hate dragging people down with my seemingly always negative news. I will look up Gilmore Girls!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"