August 2012 Moms
Options

Who's gone through molar hell?

DD is getting 3 maybe 4 molars at the same time. I think I'm in hell. I know my poor baby is in hell. She's also been drooling like a dog for weeks, and her poor chin is now all rashy :(

Re: Who's gone through molar hell?

• Options
    We've got the top 2. Much poop, crying, semi frozen fruit and sleep. We've gotten through it. Now in the bottom and I'm pretty sure I saw a corner of one come through earlier.
    I'm so over teeth.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    hsilvermhsilverm member
    edited September 2013
    My little man is getting all 4 at once, including a canine tooth! It's been rough around our house these past  few weeks!!! I have just been giving him Tylenol every now and then when it gets super bad, to try and ease the pain. He's been having a runny nose from it too. :(
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yep, going through it - all 4 are coming down/up and his eye teeth too.  2 of the molars are pretty much through.  He seems to do OK during the day, but can't deal with it at night.  Poor little bud!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby #2!

BabyFruit Ticker 

• Options
    All 4 molars came through last month with the final one finally through last week. We got a break and now the canines are coming. It was bad. The pooping sucks and the pain was also the worst at night.
  • Options
    We've got two molars coming in up top. I think he has the bottom canines coming it too. The drooling and diarrhea have been bad...he has a horrible rash from pooping so much! I feel so bad when I have to wipe his butt, he screams so bad. I've been trying to blot if I can.
  • Options
    Bentley has cut 5 since last weekend and Drake is working on number 3. Drake has taken it like a champ so far but I think that's because he just started walking and is too excited about that to care that his gums hurt. Bentley on the other hand has been a monster. He screamed from 4:30 to 6:30 Wednesday evening and I finally just put him to bed because I couldn't take it anymore. It's been rough!
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    stlmomma27stlmomma27 member
    edited September 2013
    Duplicate post. Sorry.
  • Options
    Us too over here. We have 4 now but 3 came in at once. I didn't realize that was his problem until they all cut and by then the worst was over. I think i see canines coming now. can't wait for those! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We're working on molars too. Top two are sharp up there when I feel (kind of hard to see. I try to look but not typically successful). I think they're through though. Bottom two are really pushing on her gums. Looks like the corner of one has come through on the bottom. Lots of poop and mild diaper rash. Only had to give Tylenol for the first time in a long time the other night. I hope we're not hitting a point where she's going to be really miserable. So far it hasn't been too terrible. I hate the whole teething process. Our poor babes!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    B has no molars yet but I remember the hell from DS1 since it was just last year.  It was terrible.  It ruined him STTN and he was so miserable.  IIRC, it only lasted a few days though.  Hope your LO gets through it fast!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers 
  • Options
    I've been up since 3:30 this morning because of what I think is molar hell.  They haven't broken through yet, but he's been drooling like mad, and my STTN 1 year old has been waking up 1-2x at night.  
  • Options
    Currently living it.
    He's getting 3, I think.
    He is constantly crabby!
    blighted ovum 5w3d 10/11
    Aidan Russell 8/7/12
    missed m/c 8w6d 11/1/13
    Shane Ryan 8/25/14
    imageimage
  • Options
    We keep having 1 good day and I will preemptively think it is over and then she will be up every hour at night crying :(.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"