Blended Families

Oh FFS BD

twister22twister22 member
edited October 2013 in Blended Families
Edited since TB sucks & is making this crap into a movie.

Re: Oh FFS BD

• It's amazing how dependant he still is on you. I wouldn't let him take DS until later in the afternoon on Fridays. DS isn't old enough to watch a 2yr old on his own, nor should he have to.
    BabyFetus Ticker

• The first 3 text messages he sent are so incredibly rude! Number one, he is demaning you wake up after 10pm, even though you werent sleeping, you could have been. Number two, he is texting one after another...again, what if you were sleeping?? I cant believe the balls he's got. IMO, you should not have responded. Who demands someone to answer their phone, if they want a favor from them and also so late at night? He couldnt have thought about that earlier? What an incredibly rude, self-absorbed guy!
  • Loading the player...
  • It's amazing how dependant he still is on you. I wouldn't let him take DS until later in the afternoon on Fridays. DS isn't old enough to watch a 2yr old on his own, nor should he have to.

^^This.  When DD was 2, DS was 6 and I would have never felt comfortable asking him to watch her so I could nap.  I think the most I ever did was ask him to keep an ear out for her while I was in the shower and she was napping.  Even then, I can really only remember doing that a couple times.

I am just so sorry that BD can't get his crap together.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

• How old is BD? 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"