Eco-Friendly Family
Options

Paleo Moms?

Hello! Just wondering if any of you are Paleo, and if so what do you serve for breakfast? We have been doing the normal eggs and meat, fruit, "yogurt" (i use the term loosely as its made with coconut milk, and dairy free, lol), frittatas, and the occasional tuna salad, or egg salad.
But we are looking for some other options? My LO is happy for now, but he likes variety and i am cycling through waiting for the day that he decides he needs something different...

THank you for any suggestions!

Started TTC in 2006, LOTS of trying, and trying, and 7 rounds of IVF with 13 embryos, 2 perfect little boys and 5 loses....
All finished with babies, started to make diet changes, Keto, to be MORE for my kids, lost 30 pounds, still going, and 3 months in, I had a natural cycle, and then ovulated... Hubs and I are going to see what happens now... Maybe a natural pregnancy? After everything we have been through? Or just a return to normal hormones? We shall see what the future holds!

Baby Dust To All!!!

Re: Paleo Moms?

• Options
    There are all kinds of paleo muffin, pancake, and bread recipes on sites like paleomg and detoxinista
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Check out The Paleo Mom: https://www.thepaleomom.com/recipes

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I eat a hard boiled egg and a Paleo banana muffin or Paleo pumpkin pancakes with bacon and eggs.
  • Options
    The banana + egg pancakes are good.  Lots of stuff on pinterest!
  • Options
    I cook tons of breakfasts from the book against the grain.
    Love cooking chicken apple sausage in pasture butter with scrambled eggs!
    If it's just me, and I'm busy I drink 1cup coconut water, 1cup filtered ice cold water with 1scool vega sport protein powder (chocolate). Makes it taste exactly like chocolate milk lol.
    Also egg muffins are yummy. It's like a soufflé without the grains lol
  • Options
    Welnessmama.com
    Nomnompaleo.com
    Bizziegold.com (sells recipe plans)
    Againstallgrain.com
  • Options
    My LO isn't eating much yet but I just have to ask... how do you make the coconut milk "yogurt?" =]
  • Options
    @sarabell36- i wish i was that crafty, i buy it at whole food! :)

Started TTC in 2006, LOTS of trying, and trying, and 7 rounds of IVF with 13 embryos, 2 perfect little boys and 5 loses....
    All finished with babies, started to make diet changes, Keto, to be MORE for my kids, lost 30 pounds, still going, and 3 months in, I had a natural cycle, and then ovulated... Hubs and I are going to see what happens now... Maybe a natural pregnancy? After everything we have been through? Or just a return to normal hormones? We shall see what the future holds!

Baby Dust To All!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"