December 2012 Moms
Options

ha! we are in trouble!

we had LO in the pack n play for a little bit today while DH took out the household trash. She systematically tossed each toy over the edge, out of it and then tried to break out herself! She was pulling up with her arms while climbing up the corner wall of it. Got her head above the railing.... already emailed day care to warn them.
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: ha! we are in trouble!

• Options
    DD got her knee up over the side of the bathtub tonight in an attempt to crawl out... I need to look at the crib and see how low it actually goes - this baby tries to climb EVERYTHING!
  • Options
    Yeah... we're knocking at that door. I put Mili in a laundry basket in the tub and she, while I was watching, tried to climb over to get her rubber duck she threw out.
    IMG_4940vin-1-1 Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Normal baby-gates don't work for us anymore as Killian has learned how to hook his toes into the squares & climb them. We bought a large permenant, walk-through dog-gate with no squares for the top of the stairs. Hope it will keep him contained.
      Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    image image image
  • Options
    These posts scare me. And make me want to prevent Sam from learning how to pull up on things. (Kidding! Sort of...)
    Married November 2009 ~ Sam is here! (12/26/12)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I walked in to get DD after she woke up from her nap and there she was, standing up in the crib. So cute with her mussed up hair. We lowered the crib about a month ago, thankfully.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    at the 6month appt, LOs pedi said to lower the crib to the lowest setting & remove any mesh bumpers. Was good advice which we followed and are glad we did.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Our crib is already pretty low, but I think it could go a little further.  The problem is she has such long legs and is starting to try to get her knee up on things.  Bar is still to her armpits right now though.  I don't want to take the mesh bumper out!!  The paci falls out and it's annoying lol :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"