Multiples

First Movements

This morning when I got to work I felt almost sick but not really, nervous but not really, and hungry but not hungry all at the same time! Then I felt something different and I am like 99% sure it was a baby or babies moving! It was the weirdest/coolest thing ever! It also happened again around lunchtime when I was eating. What a surreal experience!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Check out my blog: http://blondheimtwins.blogspot.com/

Re: First Movements

• Best feeling ever! The first "flutters" it hit me right away what it was but ironically when I felt the first external kicks I assumed my stomach was twitching until I realized what it was!! I just don't think I was expecting it so it took me a minute! Enjoy, it just gets better from here :).
    Fraternal twin boys born at 33 weeks 4 days Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yay!  Reminding me that all this nausea, constipation, and everything else in the first trimester is worth it!  I can't wait for the movements, that is one of the ONLY things I enjoyed about being pregnant before :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

CafeMom Tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • It took me a long time to feel movement (I was about 23 weeks). But this is hands down the best part of pregnancy. Sometimes I just sit there and feel/watch my belly.

I'm sure I'll be singing a different tune when the kicks start to hurt or jab me in the ribs.
    :P
    imageimage

• That's so neat! I think I started feeling movement with my twins that early. I remember being struck by how weird it was that it didn't feel weird, if that makes sense. It just felt like muscle twitches. 
    Married 07.07.07. Mom to 3: Ruby 11/08 and Oliver & Austin 12/11
  • I'm 17 weeks with twins and just started feeling the flutters last week too! :) YAY!!! Enjoy! Pretty soon, we'll be getting beat up from the inside, so I enjoy the flutter part! With my singleton, I had bruised ribs for a week or so post-birth from his "abuse".

Mono/Di Twins - Due March 3, 2014 (Realist EDD - Feb 5, 2014)

Mommy to Jericho - 2 Years Old.

• I started feeling flutters around 17 weeks, always right after lunch. I wasn't really sure if it was babies or just weird gas bubbles until a couple weeks later when it was accompanied by a much more forceful kick. So exciting to feel those first movements!

image4months_2radioflyer
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• did you feel twins earlier than singletons?
    Racheal- a newly single, student mom to 3 boys 

CC 10/2005
    NC 11/2009
    DC 08/2012

and TEAM GREEN 05/2014

• This morning when I got to work I felt almost sick but not really, nervous but not really, and hungry but not hungry all at the same time! Then I felt something different and I am like 99% sure it was a baby or babies moving! It was the weirdest/coolest thing ever! It also happened again around lunchtime when I was eating. What a surreal experience!

What exactly did you feel? Because I'm 17 weeks on Tuesday and laying in bed with my husband this morning I felt the WEIRDEST thing. It didn't feel like flutters it felt like a shift in pressure. Like a rolling tide in my belly in between the two girls. I've never felt anything like it. It almost tickled a little. Is that movement or gas?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"