Adoption agency recommendations? — The Bump
Colorado Babies

Adoption agency recommendations?

My husband and I are just starting out our adoption journey. We have researched several agencies in Colorado but want to get any recommendations who have previously been through the process or are currently with an agency now. Thanks so much!!

Re: Adoption agency recommendations?

• We were just starting the paperwork for domestic infant adoption when I found out I was pg.  We chose Christian Family Services of Colorado, Inc. mainly b/c I have a friend who used them when she gave her son up for adoption years ago and raves about the director.  We met with them and really loved their approach.  They have very little overhead and are smaller than most agencies but that was something we liked about them.  I did not find a website for them (it has been over a year since we were in contact with them) but the contact info I have is 1399 S. Havana Street, Ste. 204, Aurora, CO 80012.  303-337-6747

A good friend just adopted through Lutheran Family Services.  They had a bumpy road but I don't know many adoption stories that are not a little bumpy.  I have had another friend use Hope's Promise for domestic (2 kiddos) AND international adoption (1 kiddo).  I think they would both recommend the agencies they used.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards