Natural Birth
Options

Natural Parenting Board

Is there a board for natural parenting? Or are there any resource sites that you can recommend for more natural/alternative treatments ?

Re: Natural Parenting Board

• Options
    Not sure exactly what natural parenting is but you may find the attachment parenting board has some of the info you are looking for.  There is also an ecofamilies board which you may find helpful. GL!
  • Options
    You're probably looking for a combo of the Eco-Friendly Family board and the Attachment parenting board.

B born 7/15/13, C born 3/2/15, #3 on the way May '17

I’m a modern man, a man for the millennium. Digital and smoke free. A diversified multi-cultural, post-modern deconstruction that is anatomically and ecologically incorrect. I’ve been up linked and downloaded, I’ve been inputted and outsourced, I know the upside of downsizing, I know the downside of upgrading. I’m a high-tech low-life. A cutting edge, state-of-the-art bi-coastal multi-tasker and I can give you a gigabyte in a nanosecond! I’m new wave, but I’m old school and my inner child is outward bound. I’m a hot-wired, heat seeking, warm-hearted cool customer, voice activated and bio-degradable. I interface with my database, my database is in cyberspace, so I’m interactive, I’m hyperactive and from time to time I’m radioactive.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    mothering.com will have more of the stuff you're after. Most moms here embrace modern medicine.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"