February 2014 Moms
Options

Who has the ticker from Cafemom??? Malware

mamacrunchmamacrunch member
edited September 2013 in February 2014 Moms
So someone in the thread above about movement has a cafemom ticker that is infected with malware. I do know who has it, because I am not opening the post to see it, but when I try to open the post my virus protection is popping up that the thread has malware, and it is from ticker.cafemom.

This the first time that I have ever came across this, but I thought it was worth the warning. I am not too friendly on attackers, but I do know sometime people just don't know. 

*BFP m/c  *BFP b/g twins *S/B 20w  *BFP DS A  1-12-12  *BFP m/c  *BFP m/c  *BFP *It's a boy again* EDD 2-5-14

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Re: Who has the ticker from Cafemom??? Malware

• Options
    I got this message when I tried to view the October siggy thread too.  Sadness, since I wanted to see which scary gifs were taken.

• Options
    And what messed up us y phone doesn't have protection or a warning so t phone could get malware uggh!

*BFP m/c  *BFP b/g twins *S/B 20w  *BFP DS A  1-12-12  *BFP m/c  *BFP m/c  *BFP *It's a boy again* EDD 2-5-14

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am getting that warning too. I can't open a few of the threads here. 
     ***********************************************************************************************
      blogbutton badge!!!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Ditto - same warning on my computer.

• Options
    Alright you know who you are, you need to removed malware! I am going bed, y computer wot charge now so Ill be going to best buy again tomorrow.

• Options
    I figured out who and PM'd them...

IVF#1 - BFP 6/18/13 - Tommy born sleeping 10/1/13

IVF#2 - BFN

IVF#3 - BFP 6/5/14 EDD 2/14/15 TWIN BOYS  - MATTHEW AND TIMOTHY ARRIVE 12/2/14

• Options
    If the tickers are going to be virus carriers again Image have to beef up my protection on my phone.

• Options
    I have chromebook, there is really nothing you can pit on it, it is virtually impossible to get a virus on it. The security on it is through Google.

• Options
    Someone msg'ed me to change my ticker because it was from cafemom and I don't mind but I've been somewhat active on the forum since August and nobody had complained about it then. But I am not the only one on here with a ticker from cafemom so I hope nobody points the finger solely at me.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    @shortyrockz I believe it is tied to someone's ticket fron cafemom for sure, but the person ha to know they had malware, the computer will be popping up coupon crap and pop ups from hell a few other signs, but I cat remember off top army head

• Options
    Oh then that def isn't me I'm mostly on my iPad and sometimes on my Mac I've never gotten any weird pop ups. *phew
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options

Don't worry, you aren't giving anyone malware. Its just Cafemom got flagged so anyone using their tickers is popping our antivirus.

IVF#1 - BFP 6/18/13 - Tommy born sleeping 10/1/13

IVF#2 - BFN

IVF#3 - BFP 6/5/14 EDD 2/14/15 TWIN BOYS  - MATTHEW AND TIMOTHY ARRIVE 12/2/14

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"