Babies: 6 - 9 Months

Fall shopping

Where do you shop for your little ones fall clothes?

Re: Fall shopping

• Carter's and sometimes Old Navy. Carter's fit the best though.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Where ever there is a sale since they grown out of them so quickly.  I bought clothes at Target, Babies R Us, Carters and Kohl's.
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Carter's here. They are having a sale, and you can use code SHOPSAVE for 25% off through 9/29
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• I like Carter's too.  Last weekend they were having a fall sale where everything was up to 70% off plus I had a 25% off coupon.  I stocked up on clothes for DD.  Costco and BJ's Wholesale Club also have good deals on Carter's clothes. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Carter's fit DD the best and we have 2 outlets near us that are always having 50% off sales plus I get their coupons.  Costco for Carters too as PPs have said.  I like that I can get 3 piece sets with pants, a short sleeved onesie and a long sleeved onesie.  I mix and match too - her butterfly butt pants with her cupcake onesie since they're the same color scheme.
  • Old Navy and Once Upon a Child (consignment). If I see something that we could use in Walmart, I pick it up too.
  • My mother is a huge garage saler so we are stocked up on clothes through 12 months.  If they are name brand clothes in great shape then I'm all for garage sales.  Otherwise it's Walmart, target or Shopko, along with sales and clearance racks. I just can't make myself go hog wild on expensive clothes that they won't be in long.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I buy a lot of stuff at consignment stores. For fall, I am really into the one-piece playsuits. I hate the look of a onesie under pants... He looks like an old grandpa in that!
    Amanda

Nov siggy challenge: animals eating Thanksgiving food

BabyFruit Ticker
    Rhys - born 04.17.2013
    Harry - born 04.18.2016
  • I find tons of Ralph Lauren or Polo at Marshall's. I also love the sales at Baby Gap. I find their quality is better than Carter's. I also like Once Upon a Child. I found some Land's End and LL Bean jackets/fleece last year for DD.
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"