Working Moms

WTF/Wonderful Wednesday

WTF: I'm starving already. I usually eat a light breakfast in 2 more hours but I'm hungry for a value meal!

WTF: My skin is so dry it's flaking

WTF: I spent too much money on jeans yesterday. The store had a 'skinny' mirror; the jeans were not as flattering when I tried them on at home.

Wonderful: J drove 45 min to bring me flowers, dinner and a bottle of booze along with a very thoughtful card last night because he knew I was having a bad day.

Wonderful: Company buys lunch today
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: WTF/Wonderful Wednesday

• WTF: why does my neck and head still hurt. I was told mild neck strain! It's been a week, mild should be healed by now!

Wonderful: 3 nights in a row now where kiddo hasn't needed to be pinned down to use the nebulizer.

Wonderful: We're in week 2 now of where kiddo hasn't started crying more than 2 seconds at drop off. His face crumples a little but then he just calms down and continues playing.
  • WTF: DD has been awake for hours in the middle of the night for the past week.  I feel like death.

Wonderful: I found out I didn't need to be in to work until 9 today, and DH took the kids, so I have already cleaned both bathrooms, poached chicken, put a load of laundry on delay start, emptied the dishwasher, and cleaned the car interior.  Feeling productive and I haven't even left for work yet!
    DS born 8/8/09 and DD born 6/12/12.
  • Loading the player...
  • WTF: it costs how much to fill up my minivan??

WTF: I'm having a mental block at work and can't. work. it. out.

Wonderful: DS1 has his first guitar lesson today. Don't know who's more excited him or me.

Wonderful: Managed to do an workout-dvd in the morning.

Wonderful: seem to be in the "golden" stage of the pregnancy now. Woo-hoo.
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • WTF--I was up for 2 hours with DS last night. GO.TO.SLEEP!!

WTF--DS cries for 30 seconds every morning when I leave him at school. "Mommy hold meeee!!!" is about to be the death of me. Especially since I'm told he's happy for the rest of the day.

Wonderful--DH is taking me out for yummy pizza since Wednesday is my busy day.

Wonderful--MIL got us Thomas the Train tickets for next weekend. DS is going to flip out!
  • WTF: I think DS is getting a stuffy nose and has been sleeping like crap since Monday night. This morning DH says "we need to do something about him coming into our bed in the middle of the night." Umm, dude if you ever WOKE UP when he cried itd be great if you could try rocking him back to sleep when you are exhausted and half comatose.

WTF: Why is it I get waves of horniness in the middle of the day, but not at night? I need seksie time....but being awake to have it would help.

Wonderful: I still break out into a smile when I remember how much DS enjoyed Sesame Street Live last weekend. I cant wait to take him again!

Wonderful: I got DS a new soccer ball to replace the one that was stolen at the park last week and when he saw it he ran over to me and gave me a big hug. I melt.

• WTF self- stop eating like a pig put the cookie down!
    Wonderful- at least you went for a run last night
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"