Special Needs
Options

Rude, discriminatory fb comment

My hubby posted a link on his fb about Disney changing their guest assistance pass policy because folks were taking advantage ect... And he was saying maybe we can't go again. So a few people commented and one of his friends from college posted some rude comments and we got into a little fb battle. Well, I am just dumbfounded about how to respond to the last one , he said "needs" and "theme parks" just don't go together, sorry". Seriously? Cannot believe there are people out there so close minded and what a discrimatory comment! What would you say to that cause I really just want to rip him a new one!

Re: Rude, discriminatory fb comment

• Options
    I would just unfriend him on FB and in real life. I just don't think it's worth it to get into an argument with someone via FB. He sounds like a real douche--I'm sorry.
  • Options
    Yeah, I told hubby to unfriend him already
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    He sounds like a douche, and obviously not someone you want in your life.  Unfriend on FB and IRL.
  • Options
    I agree with the others.  I would be unfriending him on FB and in real life.  I don't need to have people with those attitudes in my life, my son's life, or my family's life. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"