Secondary IF

I hate my signature and it is being a pain in the petunia

Everyone on here has these cool and beautiful signatures :(

I usually go to account and then preferences and the signature to update it. However, when I do this, weird crap happens. Like, (for me) it doesn't save. I tried to create a ticker and when I went back into the board to view it, it wasn't there, it was just showing the code. I tried to center the text of my history and that won't save either. I also tried to include the link to my chart and it looked fugly (although I think it worked).

Does anyone have any pointers?

I've always considered myself fairly computer savvy. The Bump has me stumped.

Me: 27 DH: 33
Married 6 years
Conceived DS after 4 years of MFI

TTC # 2 (not trying,not preventing ever)
May 2013 - August 2013 Timed Intercourse = BFN
September 2013 Timed Intercourse, Weekly Acupuncture, Herbs=BFN
October 2013 Timed Intercourse, Weekly Acupuncture, Herbs, and "warming foods" = BFP
Beta #1 19, Beta #2 18 Progesterone 4.6 Miscarried 11/9/13
November 2013 - Benched, waiting for first post-loss AF.
No longer benched per New RE/OB!
Jan. 15 2014 - BFP. HCG 3900 - Ectopic :( 
Jan. 16 2014 Left tube removed and D&C
March 2, 2014 First AF

Re: I hate my signature and it is being a pain in the petunia

• Im in the same boat, I figured it out once... decided to change it, changed it and now nothing shows up. -_-  GRR!
  • I'm lurking and had the same problem, so I'm going to try to explain it as best as I can :)

Up at the top, do you see those 4 small icons? An earth, mailbox, star, and person? Click on the person and then click preferences. It'll take you to your own personal accounts page. 

On the left, there's a list of items. Select "Signature Settings"  and it'll take you to your siggy.

In the meantime, open up a new window to create your ticker. Once you've done that and you have your code, select the first one (there are two - one for HTML allowed and one for not allowed). 

Go back to your siggy settings page and go down to the box where you type in your info. 

Click the "<  >" box (it'll pop up "Show Source"). All of your siggy info will turn into html code.

Scroll down to the bottom, paste your siggy code and then *SUPER IMPORTANT* , click the "show source" button again. This will return your siggy to how it will appear on posts. 

Then click save -- just once here. :)  I hope that helps! It took me forever and a day to figure out mine and I felt like such a turd!!

Good luck gals!
    DH & I: 29
    TTC #1 4/2009 -  DD 2/5/10
    TTC #2 since October 2011
    2IF issues
    7/2013 - IUI #1: 50 units Follistim +  Ovidrel  = BFN
    8/2013 - IUI #2: 50 units Follistim +  Ovidrel  = BFP! Beta #1 (12 dpiui) 8/21: 45  Beta #2 (16 dpiui) 8/26: 301 Beta #3 (21 dpiui) 8/30: 1,929. 1st Ultrasound 9/4 - One perfect sac. 2nd Ultrasound 9/13 - Heartbeat at 124 bpm! Anniversary  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Thank you for the information... This post has me wanting to fix it now! Lol. Thanks a lot @KC1212 hehe !!
  • @MJC1116 Woohoo! It worked!! Thanks darlin!! My pictures are bigger than I wanted, but I don't even care. lol :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"