TTC after 35

I just want to be Pregnant!!!!

edited September 2013 in TTC after 35

I feel the need to have a temper tantrum on the universe for not letting me have this....that's all :) YOu know how it goes, your feeling fine and wham - o, that desire to hurl things, lay on your belly and kick the floor and pound it with your fists comes over you.

Expressing it here, is easier on my body :) So anyone else need to have one....temper tantrum away!!!

My Ovulation Chart

Me: 41 DH: 46. We are TTC our 1st, started July '11,
3 cycles clomid with Ob,
1 cycle Tamoxifen with Ob,
Diagnosed PCOS 11/5/12
clomid, trigger & timed bd 12/12 BFN
1st clomid IUI 1/4/13 BFN.
2nd clomid IUI 2/13 cancelled didn't respond to clomid.
3/15/13 scheduled laparoscopy & on bcp.

May 10 IUI from injectibles - BFN 

May 22 done with interventions it will either happen or it won't. 

February 2014 No longer actively trying, but not preventing. 

SURPISE BFP 4/2/2015!!!!!!!!!!

Miscarriage 4/23/15

Re: I just want to be Pregnant!!!!

• Do it!   Stomp your feet and curse!   Sometimes, I scream as loud as I can when I'm driving by myself.   It always makes me feel a little better.  Well first, I feel stupid.  But it's a good distraction from whatever was bothering me and that makes me feel better. 
    Me-41, Hubby-40.
    1st BFP-8/17/12!  Missed Miscarriage discovered @ 8 week US.  D&C.
    2nd BFP-2/13/13!  Blighted Ovum discovered @ 8 week US. Natural miscarriage.
    3rd BFP-5/22/13!  By early June, progesterone plummeting.  Another loss.
    August 2013 - started Donor Egg process, but surprise BFP with my own eggs.
    Dear Son born 5/28/14
  • I'm a crier!! To the point of hyperventilating! Pillows are good to hurl....can't break it :)

I have a confession though. I'm hoping to be sick on my nephew's christening. No flaming....lol

ME:46 MH:44 DE IVF 2014
    Met with RE 4/11. 2 IUI's BFN. DE best option. Switched clinics to do "shared" program. Had to retake all tests and a mamm that put me behind and then on a DE waiting list for 12 months. Picked a donor!! (10/13/13) Got matched. Estimated transfer in December. After 2.5 years of patiently waiting I will finally cycle....can hardly believe it. DE cycle got cancelled. One of her tests came back positive.  Waiting for another donor. Donor picked!! (1/18/14)

DE IVF #1 (4/26) BFN  DE FET #1 (6/4) BFP! Beta 1=339 Beta 2=852 Beta 3=9957 EDD 2/22/15!!

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • I am right there with ya!!! Get it out and know that we are here for ya..... :x
    Lilypie Trying to Conceive 15 to 80 day cycle tickers
  • @BeckyP005 I too am a crier too! I don't usually hyperventilate but it has happened, but when I typed this I felt like getting violent ;) I hope you are sick at your nephews Christening too :D

@QOTR screaming in the car is good, I had a chat with the universe the other day in the car LOL, explaining the facts as I needed them hehe

@Jacque Sills I know you are with me, I hope you are doing well!

My Ovulation Chart

Me: 41 DH: 46. We are TTC our 1st, started July '11,
    3 cycles clomid with Ob,
    1 cycle Tamoxifen with Ob,
    Diagnosed PCOS 11/5/12
    clomid, trigger & timed bd 12/12 BFN
    1st clomid IUI 1/4/13 BFN.
    2nd clomid IUI 2/13 cancelled didn't respond to clomid.
    3/15/13 scheduled laparoscopy & on bcp.

May 10 IUI from injectibles - BFN 

May 22 done with interventions it will either happen or it won't. 

February 2014 No longer actively trying, but not preventing. 

SURPISE BFP 4/2/2015!!!!!!!!!!

Miscarriage 4/23/15

• Every month when AF arrives I tell my body that I didn't WANT to be pregnant anyway...just to feel like I have some control still. 
  • @HeathernSteven only when I'm really upset... lol

ME:46 MH:44 DE IVF 2014
    Met with RE 4/11. 2 IUI's BFN. DE best option. Switched clinics to do "shared" program. Had to retake all tests and a mamm that put me behind and then on a DE waiting list for 12 months. Picked a donor!! (10/13/13) Got matched. Estimated transfer in December. After 2.5 years of patiently waiting I will finally cycle....can hardly believe it. DE cycle got cancelled. One of her tests came back positive.  Waiting for another donor. Donor picked!! (1/18/14)

DE IVF #1 (4/26) BFN  DE FET #1 (6/4) BFP! Beta 1=339 Beta 2=852 Beta 3=9957 EDD 2/22/15!!

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

• I understand  :)
    ***siggy/ticker warning***

Me:36 DH:38 TTC#1 since 4/2012
    Me DX: Hashimotos,Hypothyroid, DOR, MTHFR,  DH: normal

IUI #1-#4 BFNs and a few cancelled cycles in the mix.
    - poor responder
    ***Suprise BFP on 6/13/13. Natural MC @6wks 3days
    IVF#1 and 2- Cancelled due to no response on max stimms
    FET 5/20- BFP
    1st Beta- 641
    2nd beta- 2166
    Sono- TWINS!!!!
    Two Boys! Born January 2015 @36 weeks.  Healthy and no NICU!  So blessed!

• edited September 2013
    I have had many temper tantrums with the universe lol...I just can not figure out why me!! Especially when I want it so bad!!

=))
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"