Late Term and Child Loss

capture your grief 2013

Ticker warning

Anyone participating this year? I loved this even last year and I'm looking forward to this year! Any bump friends I should be looking for each day?
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: capture your grief 2013

• ***SIGGY***

Been on the fence about it, but I think I'm going to do this again, too. I quit halfway through last year because it was overwhelming emotionally, but I did like it. =)
    ________________________________________________________________________________

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I did a little googling...but I'd like to know more about this...
    ~ Leah, Rachel and Gabriel were born on May 27, 2013 (23 weeks) ~ Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • It's from CarlyMarie, a loss mom in Australia who started this last year [I think last year was the first year]. It's a 31-day photo challenge during the month of October, which is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Month. Last year, those who participated used social media [blog, Facebook event, Instagram etc.] to post a picture based on a prompt. We posted pictures on everything from our favorite memorial spot to pictures of our angels to our last picture before the loss/first picture after. There was a prompt for every day of October.

It was an emotional event for me last year because I was only six weeks removed from losing Devon, so I didn't finish the entire thing...it was really neat to connect with other loss parents and share Devon with the world, though. It helped me open up about his loss and not feel alone anymore, since so many others [from this board and other places] were participating. 
    ________________________________________________________________________________

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am definitely interested in participating, but not sure if it will be too emotional.  I will probably start and see how I do with it.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers    
      *All AL Welcome*    imageimage

• I didn't do it last year but would kind of like to this year. Even though my loss is it seems so much harder this year for me since I am no longer pregnant and worrying about losing my rainbow. I think i want to do it. I just need ti figure out how I will find out which pictures to take and when.
    DS- Brenden born 11/13/93 Missed miscarriage on March 6, 2007 @ 9 weeks D&C on March 8th 2007. Riley Annalise born 2/25/08 ( 3 weeks early weighing 8 lbs 12.8 oz.) Chemical pregnancy 3/2010. Sydney Adriana born sleeping on 9/30/11 weighing 10lbs 3 oz at 38wks 4 days. Trinity Alivia born via c section at 36 wks 4 days weighing 9 lbs. 5.7 oz. She is our amazing rainbow baby!!! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PGAL buddy drvst8
  • I am still debating whether I will do this.

Here is the link to it if anyone is interested in learning more:

https://carlymarieprojectheal.com/projects/capture-your-grief-photograph-challenge

BFP #1 12.24.07 - DD born @ 39w1d on 08.26.08
    BFP #2 08.04.11 - DD born still @ 37w3d on 03.25.12

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TTC #3 since May 2012

BFP #3 12.29.12 - CP @ 4w2d on 01.02.13
    BFP #4 10.17.13 - CP @ 4w2d on 10.23.13

BFP #5 04.06.14 - MMC 05.07.14

No longer trying to conceive.

image    http://oi40.tinypic.com/15czrid.jpg     image

• I think I'll do this, but probably not every day. I haven't blogged in a while because my mind is just all over the place but this helps focus my thoughts. 

Our Angel Patricia born sleeping 3/30/12 at 31 weeks
    Our Fighter Anna born early 1/8/13 at 26 weeks
    Hoping to bring home #3 due 9/9/15
  • I went onto the website to see what it was about.  I've mentioned to my DH about doing it. But mainly just a us thing. I've never posting anything about my pregnancy on FB and I dont think I would be ready to be that open at this moment.
    *******************************************************************************************************************
    BFP#1 March24,2011  MC on May 29,2011 BFP#2 Sept,2011 MC Oct 2011 (Molar)
    Started Progestrone Treatment, BFP#3 May 10,2013  PROM/PRL on Sept 7 2013
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers   
    image        Use Ovuline to most accurately track your ovulation
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• I'd like to participate. How can I get involved?
    **TW loss mentioned **

12 miscarriages in first marriage (2007-2011)
    Surprise BFP - 06/2013
    Daughter stillborn at 22 weeks - 09/09/2013
    Married my best friend - 09/03/2016
    Genetic testing came back with APS - 10/03/2016
    TTCAL - 10/21/2016
    BFP - 11/18/2016
    EDD of Rainbow baby - 07/30/2017
  • Thank you for the link, I will be definitely be doing this. 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Totally want to try it out... I was doing a September photo challenge when I lost my Domenik... I look back and reminisce, but it makes me cry. But I think this will help in some way.

• The 2013

• I'd like to participate. How can I get involved?

Just click the link to get the topics for each day. You can use any social media. Last year I used instagram and shared to fb.

• She has a facebook page where the topics will be posted as well.
    *******************************************************************************************************************
    BFP#1 March24,2011  MC on May 29,2011 BFP#2 Sept,2011 MC Oct 2011 (Molar)
    Started Progestrone Treatment, BFP#3 May 10,2013  PROM/PRL on Sept 7 2013
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers   
    image        Use Ovuline to most accurately track your ovulation
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• I am!

Brooke Elizabeth born Feb 17, 2013 grew wings May 9, 2013 @ 11 weeks & 4 days old from SIDS

PitaPata Dog tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"