Special Needs

Annual IFSP meeting-advice needed

ToastieSimonsToastieSimons member
edited September 2013 in Special Needs
DS2's IFSP is up Sept 27th.  We have been in contact with our EI service coordinator from the state.  He says he cannot schedule our meeting because he has called the service provider and she will not get back to him.  Apparently our service provider (lets call her S) does nothing.  DS2's therapy was cancelled for 10days for no reason and our EISC never called us back because she said she would handle it on day1.  When we called him back 10 days later he was livid and he took care of it and went around her.  

Now our PT submitted her timesheets and was told she wasn't authorized to come in August and they're refusing to pay her.  

So in 6 days we will have no more services, we have no meeting set for the IFSP to be renewed and we can't get in contact with our SPC. We called the EISC today and he didn't call back.

WWYD?  Do I write to the state?  Do I go above our SPC and call her boss?  Do I file a formal complaint?
To my boys:  I will love you for you Not for what you have done or what you will become I will love you for you I will give you the love The love that you never knew

Re: Annual IFSP meeting-advice needed

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"