May 2012 Moms

Weird things your baby loves

What are some weird/strange/different things about your LO? Can be a song, a toy, or something they enjoy that is different from the norm. Even a strange habit or behavior.

DD is totally obsessed with this video. DH loves weird/funny videos like this and played it one day, now it HAS to be played about 10 times a day...I'm not exaggerating that number. She'll dance or just stare at it totally mesmerized. She gets super excited too if we ask her if she wants to watch it again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jofNR_WkoCE

She also likes to walk backwards in circles. She started doing it randomly and thinks it's hilarious.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Weird things your baby loves

• LOL! If I had to listen to that song 10 times a day I'd go insane. I can't think of anything at the moment that would be considered out of the norm. She's definitely silly so maybe I'll be coming back later today with something.  
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers 

image   image

• That is definitely a strange video! But I could totally see my DD liking that. Lol.

DD has this weird thing with brooms, except that she doesn't want to sweep...she wants me to sweep. So whenever there is a broom in sight she hands it and expects me to start sweeping. And if I stop then she run over to me and start pushing the broom around until I start sweeping again.

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary

• Loading the player...
  • DD insists that I put her name into every song I sing. Like I can't sing Row your boat or Rock a bye Baby, it has to be Row your (DD's name) gently down the stream. If I try to sing it the right way, she just yells her name over and over until I sing it with her name in it.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• @nlynch11 DH has this weird ability to find the strangest videos out there.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Lucas loves shoes too, not his own but he loves to wear his big brothers or daddy's
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled
  • Shoes, the dog's bone, basically anything that is not a toy.
  • Her new favourite thing is to turn the tv off and on. We went apple picking last weekend and now she goes into the bag of apples and eats them right out of the bag. The weird part is that she insists on having one in each hand and when you make her out one back she freaks out lol. She also refuses to walk on her feet and walks on her knees. She doesn't really crawl any more, she only uses her knees.
  • Shoes and Bracelets. DD is obsessed with them. She changes her shoes 3 times over as soon as we get home. She walks in the door, puts her bracelets on, changes shoes and begins sing Ashes Ashes hmm hmm Down.

The latest is taking all the books off the shelves,  then puts them back, then off again. She does the same to my shoes in the closet.

Oh, and the video, WEIRD. Funny and catchy though.

JenniAtlanta Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"