Secondary IF

***2IF WEEKLY UPDATE***

please give a brief history and current cycle status.

Me: 1 DS after 4 years MFI
4th cycle TTC # 2 with TI
First cycle with acupuncture and herbs.

I have no idea where I'm at in my cycle. I'm on the 10th day of +OPKs and 2nd day of EWCM. I have no idea if I've O'd or if I will O. I just don't know anymore.

QOTW: any new shows you're excited for this fall season?

Yes! Big Bang Theory, Once Upon a Time, and Sleepy Hollow.

Do you follow dancing with the stars?

Yes! I <3 Derek & Val

Me: 27 DH: 33
Married 6 years
Conceived DS after 4 years of MFI

TTC # 2 (not trying,not preventing ever)
May 2013 - August 2013 Timed Intercourse = BFN
September 2013 Timed Intercourse, Weekly Acupuncture, Herbs=BFN
October 2013 Timed Intercourse, Weekly Acupuncture, Herbs, and "warming foods" = BFP
Beta #1 19, Beta #2 18 Progesterone 4.6 Miscarried 11/9/13
November 2013 - Benched, waiting for first post-loss AF.
No longer benched per New RE/OB!
Jan. 15 2014 - BFP. HCG 3900 - Ectopic :( 
Jan. 16 2014 Left tube removed and D&C
March 2, 2014 First AF

Re: ***2IF WEEKLY UPDATE***

• After a year of TTC #1, including Clomid+TI cycles, DD was conceived on my first Clomid+IUI.

We have been TTC #2 since I got AF back in May 2012, including one IUI that ended in a m/c, and two more IUI's that were BFN. This is our first IVF cycle and I started stims on Monday. The injections have been much easier than I anticipated and I'm very proud to say I've done them all myself. Estimated ER is 9/30, give or take a couple days.

I'm VERY excited that Sons of Anarchy came back last week! Also excited for New Girl, Homeland, Hawaii 5-0 and NCIS LA.

Not a fan of DWTS.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

After 3 failed Clomid+TI cycles, DD was conceived with IUI#1

TTC #2

Clomid 50 mg + IUI#1  = BFP, m/c and D&C at 7w1d

Clomid 50mg + IUI#2 = BFN

Clomid 100mg + IUI#3 = BFN

Lupron + Follistim + IVF#1 = 11ER, 10M, 10F, ET of 1 expanded BBA 5-day blast, 2 Frosties. BFP! Beta 10/13 = 264! Beta 10/15 = 702! EDD 6/21/14

• @KC1212 what kind of OPKS are you using?

BFP #1 ended in MMC. Discovered Oct 2005 @10w5d, baby stopped growing around 6w. D&C.
    BFP#2 Nov 2005. Baby's heart stopped @ 8w3d. D&C Jan 2006. Trisomy 18
    BFP#3 Nov 2006. My "miracle baby" DD born 7/25/07
    BFP #4 11/6/12. EDD 7/16/13~my birthday! No sac found @ 5w1d, betas not increasing. Natural m/c started 11/20/12.

BFP#5 11/9/13.  EDD 7/21/14  Our beautiful rainbow born on his due date!!

• Loading the player...
  • freakyfastfreakyfast member
    edited September 2013
    Hi everyone! 

Me: DOR/Endometriosis
    Cycle: Gearing up for IVF #1 (Just doing retrieval, will do FET after surgery to remove tubes) - Started Estrace yesterday! 2 times a day.  Waiting to start AF, should be in a week. Then we will do ultrasound and start injections. (Yikes) 
    ETA: I have a DS from a previous relationship. 

QOTW: any new shows you're excited for this fall season? Oh man I am a TV junkie.  Sleepy Hollow (have it recorded) The Blacklist, The Originals (Yes I am a Vampire Diaries watcher), Dracula and Hostages.  Not a new show, but I am anxiously waiting for Criminal Minds to start back up. Its my fav!

Do you follow dancing with the stars? Nope

• @freakyfast I loveee Vampire Diaries. It's my fave. I hope the Originals isn't dumb!

BFP #1 ended in MMC. Discovered Oct 2005 @10w5d, baby stopped growing around 6w. D&C.
    BFP #4 11/6/12. EDD 7/16/13~my birthday! No sac found @ 5w1d, betas not increasing. Natural m/c started 11/20/12.

• @freakyfast I loveee Vampire Diaries. It's my fave. I hope the Originals isn't dumb!
    I hope it isn't dumb either.  I love, love Klaus, but Damon is my favorite. 

• @Amores0121

This month? Clearblue (non digital) First Response both digital and non.

At this rate, I need to order ICs.

Married 6 years

October 2013 Timed Intercourse, Weekly Acupuncture, Herbs, and "warming foods" = BFP
    March 2, 2014 First AF

• Me: 1 DD from previous relationship after 2 m/cs; 1st BFP with DH ended in m/c

7th cycle TTC with DH after our m/c

I am on CD 8 in my cycle. Going for an U/S next week to get ovaries checked for pain I've been having.

I am waiting for The Vampire Diaries and The originals! Can't wait!

I don't follow DTWS.

• Hi everyone! 

Me: DOR/Endometriosis
    Cycle: Gearing up for IVF #1 (Just doing retrieval, will do FET after surgery to remove tubes) - Started Estrace yesterday! 2 times a day.  Waiting to start AF, should be in a week. Then we will do ultrasound and start injections. (Yikes) 
    ETA: I have a DS from a previous relationship. 

QOTW: any new shows you're excited for this fall season? Oh man I am a TV junkie.  Sleepy Hollow (have it recorded) The Blacklist, The Originals (Yes I am a Vampire Diaries watcher), Dracula and Hostages.  Not a new show, but I am anxiously waiting for Criminal Minds to start back up. Its my fav!

Do you follow dancing with the stars? Nope
    I am WAYYY behind on VD. What is the originals?

I also (used to) watch Criminal Minds (I love Hotch!) . But ever since I had DS the children-oriented episodes bother me.

and what is Dracula and hostages?

Married 6 years

March 2, 2014 First AF

• @KC1212 What are ICs? You could order wondfos from amazon for super cheap.  Send me a friend request on FF and then I can stalk your chart since you don't have a link in your siggy. :)

• @Amores0121

Internet Cheapies (IC) sorry :)

And will do!

Married 6 years

March 2, 2014 First AF

• @KC1212  - The Originals is a spin off of VD.  It's about the Originals, Klaus, Rebecca, and the others. https://www.cwtv.com/shows/the-originals

Dracula. (I'm linking) https://www.nbc.com/dracula/

Yeah I don't know why but I LOVE Criminal Minds, and that stuff just doesn't bother me to watch. My mind just separates it. 

• @KC1212  - The Originals is a spin off of VD.  It's about the Originals, Klaus, Rebecca, and the others. https://www.cwtv.com/shows/the-originals

Yeah I don't know why but I LOVE Criminal Minds, and that stuff just doesn't bother me to watch. My mind just separates it. 

@freakyfast

RE Dracula:

OMG!!!! Johnathan Rhys Meyers!

I'm a huge Tudor Fan!!!

Holy Christ on a Popsicle stick I gotta DVR this!!

Married 6 years

March 2, 2014 First AF

• freakyfastfreakyfast member
    edited September 2013
    KC1212 said:
    @KC1212  - The Originals is a spin off of VD.  It's about the Originals, Klaus, Rebecca, and the others. https://www.cwtv.com/shows/the-originals

@freakyfast RE Dracula: OMG!!!! Johnathan Rhys Meyers! I'm a huge Tudor Fan!!! Holy Christ on a Popsicle stick I gotta DVR this!!
    Glad I could be of assistance. *curtsy* 
    And I'm stealing this:  Holy Christ on a Popsicle stick

• Me: 1 DD, a wonderful surprise after 2 losses.(then an additional 2 losses after her birth)
    Currently waiting on AF for my 3rd cycle after the D&C- im on CD: 36, No O this month... BOO!

Tomorrow my DH and I get our results from all the blood work. Nervous is an understatement.  As soon as AF shows I can reschedule to have the SIS done. (details in my "update" post)

Yes! Sons of Anarchy!!

No

• please give a brief history and current cycle status.

DD conceived after 3 chemical pregnancies in 7 months. Low progesterone. Took Prometrium for 1st tri. Born April 2011. Been TTC #2 for 10 months with no BFP.

Yes! The Walking Dead & Greys Anatomy!!

Nope
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Forgot to mention I'm on CD 10 of this cycle. HSG test scheduled for Monday.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DS conceived after 8 cycles.  Currently on cycle 21 TTC#2.  Unexplained 2IF.  I had IUI #2 with Clomid and Ovidrel yesterday, so I'm in the 2WW.

1)  Shows I'm excited about - we don't have cable so I never watch shows when they are actually on.  I will say that I love Vampire Diaries (@freakyfast, @amores0121, @KC1212).  I had no idea The Originals was coming!  So excited for that to come out on streaming Netflix (that's how we watch most of our shows, so we're always at least a season behind).

2)  DWTS - sorry, I've never seen it.

TTC #2 since 1/2012

• Today is finally CD1 of cycle 28/month 35 TTC#2. CD3 ultrasound and blood work Friday for IUI 1 attempt 2. Fingers crossed no cysts and we can finally move ahead. I am not feeling too hopeful though since I had cysts after clomid before. 

History: DS is 3.5 years old. Conceived on our own after about 6 months. Tube with a hydro removed February this year. Otherwise unexplained. Between testing, lap for the tube, and them wanting us to try on our own first after surgery, it feels like we have been waiting a long time! My endo recently adjusted my thyroid meds so maybe that will help too. 

I think I need a new fall show. Can anyone recommend one I can start without watching the old episodes first?

No, never seen an episode somehow. Not sure why not!

DS born Jan 2010

TTC#2 since Nov 2010 with breaks for DH cancer tx (remission!)

Tube with hydro removed Feb 2013

BFP 11/11/13 IUI#2 clomid+trigger+prometrium

Beta #1 14dpIUI=106; Beta #2 16dpIUI=287; Beta #3 20dpIUI=1158

5w6d 1 hb 109 and 2nd smaller sac; 7w0d 1 hb 125 and confirmed vanishing twin

BabyFruit Ticker
  • DDs each conceived second month of trying. Ttc#3 since Oct. 2011, mmc Aug. 2013, 5wks post D&E and I think I'm 6/7dpo. Spotting started 5dpo so I'm expecting af on the 27th, which of course times next O time when we are traveling so no IUI until November. We are going to do a clomid/TI cycle though bc DH's swimmers are great, so maybe we'll get lucky. QOTW: 1. New Girl, BIg Bang, HIMYM, and of course Modern Family. 2. Nope

Two DDs 10/08 and 08/10, no primary IF
    TTC #3 since 10/2011 - dx unexplained/weak ovulation
     3 BFN clomid + TI cycles, 5 BFN clomid/gonal f IUIs, 1 mmc IUI
    2/19/2014 IVF #1 Unexpected low E2 (oversuppressed) -> increased to max doses = 3 or 4 follicles, converting to IUI
    BFFP Saw 1 beautiful heartbeat at 6w6d, follow up u/s at 9w showed mmc. Eff this.
    NTNP 5/2014-9/2014, OPKs and TI 10/2014 - 1/2015. 
    RPL testing all normal, AFC, AMH, and FSH all normal. 
    IVF 1.2 1/22/2014 natural cycle start, AFC 28, 300 gonal f/150menopur. 
    ER 2/3/15 14R 8M 3F w/ICSI Day 5 transfer on 2/8/15 of one "Grade A+" blast and have TWO frosties! 

• 1st bfp  ended in mc at 10 weeks.  Bfp #2 resulted in ds with an uneventful pregnancy aside from progesterone supplementation.   I'm now on post partum cycle #13, fighting with my body. I'm on cd 10, waiting to O with plans to continue with progesterone supplementation this cycle until my appointment with my ob next week, even though the progesterone has been ineffective at lengthening my lp these past 2 cycles

I too am excited for vampire diaries and the originals, and I am pumped that I'm not alone on this board.  I often feel a little embarrassed for loving that show but I'll embrace it on this board. I'm not happy about Elena choosing Damon at the end of last season though.

I casually watch dwts and think always root for Derek and his partner because I love him. His partner from glee this season was awesome in her first dance, so I'm picking them to win already
    November 2010 - 10.5 week loss  o:) 
    October 2011 - DS (7)  <3 
    July 2014 - Stillborn DD (24 weeks)  o:) 
    August 2015 - DD (3)  <3 
    April 2018 - 5 week loss o:) 

• CheesyPeas - I agree she should be with Stefan.  Those two characters need to be together, and I hope it ends that way! 

AlmostWright - What shows usually interest you? I am a TV junkie and I watch (too much) TV. I can't see what might interest you that is starting up and/or nothing you would have to catch up on. 

• @freakyfast, Team Stefan, unite!!  :)  I feel like I'm kind of bitter now that she chose Damon and have kind of taken a "good riddence" kind of attitude towards Elena.  I'm sure I could be won over again though if they build the storyline right. 
    November 2010 - 10.5 week loss  o:) 
    October 2011 - DS (7)  <3 
    July 2014 - Stillborn DD (24 weeks)  o:) 
    August 2015 - DD (3)  <3 
    April 2018 - 5 week loss o:) 

• CheesyPeas - Yeah for some reason I think they could do something good to get them back together.  They just seem right for each other.  Oh and besides I want Damon to myself. LOL! 

• Me: I think around cycle day 6... DS is 21 months and was a breeze to conceive. Trying for #2 for about a year. Just started at the fertility clinic. DH has low motility and will meet with Dr. in 2 weeks to see what we can do there and I just got off the phone and found out the my thyroid hormone is a little high for fertility purposes so will start on a med tomorrow to see if it jumps starts it. They said stress can definitely cause it to become hypo... stress... me??? HAHAHA..

A friend just sent me her left over OPKs so no idea what brand they are... pretty sure they are the cheapies...

Really excited for Walking Dead but we don't have cable so we are on the mercy of pirated internet streaming :P

No DWTS... sometimes I wish I could but just never have time and DH would definitely not watch it.

Our Miracles: BFP- May 14, 2015... diagnosed with SCH. Collapsed Sac- May 29, 2015. Determined to be failed twin tetraploidy pregnancy.
    "Never in my arms, Always in my heart"

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Gator_Bride07Gator_Bride07 member
    edited September 2013
    DD conceived on first try back in 2008. Now on cycle #11 of TTC#2. My LP was 7-8 days, so I started Clomid. Now on cycle #3 with Clomid, 100mg. CD 13. Started OPK's and BD'ing yesterday. Also, this is the first cycle we are trying PreSeed. 

1. I'm happy Survivor is back, but I'm really happy that college football is back! Go Gators! 
    2. Never been into DWTS much.
    photo image.jpg
  • I freaking love preeseed! Even if you're not baby making its nice because its not sticky! oh and a little goes a way!

Married 6 years

March 2, 2014 First AF

• KC1212 said:
    I freaking love preeseed! Even if you're not baby making its nice because its not sticky! oh and a little goes a way!

Grrr, Why am I so far behind in the world?! ....Okay, someone fill me in on what Preseed is?! LOL ...
  • KC1212KC1212 member
    edited September 2013
    It is a fertiltiy friendly lube that is supposed to mimic fertile cervical mucus. You can get it online or at Walmart and drugstores. You can use it externally or squirt it up your lady parts with an applicator that it comes with.

Married 6 years

March 2, 2014 First AF

• Ugh! My spelling is awful today!

I had acupuncture this a.m. and my hands hurt from the needles!

Married 6 years

March 2, 2014 First AF

• KC1212 said:
    It is a fertiltiy friendly lube that is supposed to mimic fertile cervical mucus. You can get it online or at Walmart and drugstores. You can use it externally or squirt it up your lady parts with an applicator that it comes with.

Neat! Never even knew it existed, lol Thanks!
  • it won't kill the sperm like KY Jelly will.

Married 6 years

March 2, 2014 First AF

• KC1212 said:
    I freaking love preeseed! Even if you're not baby making its nice because its not sticky! oh and a little goes a way!
    That's good to hear!  DH said he couldn't tell a difference. I'm not sure how to take that..? I don't really have any noticeable EWCM during my cycle, but I'm not overly "dry" either. I just figured if it helps get the little guys on their way to the egg, it's worth a shot. 
    photo image.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"