Hello ladies - I try to post some, but I tend to lurk a lot.
You can see my history below....all of my testing done at the end of August came back normal and we are waiting on DH's SA results tomorrow or Friday.
At this point we are considering either starting clomid or doing a laproscopy. We do suspect that there could be endo or excess scar tissue from my c-section. I am just not sure what to do. I don't want to "waste" a couple of cycles of clomid - and then to a lap and find out there was additional stuff going on - but it also just feels weird to request to have a surgery.
Just wanted to see if anyone had any advice. TIA!
BFP #1 7/31/09 - m/c 8/22/09
BFP #2 4/15/10 - DD born 12/31/10
TTC #2 since July 2012
BFP #3 9/24/12 - m/c 10/15/12
Dx PCOS/LPD 5/2013 - Rx Metformin (1500mg) and GF diet
BFP #4 6/10/13 - CP 6/12/13
8/2013 Rx for low dose Naltrexone
9/2013 DH's SA showed low motility/morph/viability
10/2013 Lap removed multiple areas of scar tissue adhesions and opened blocked tube.
BFP #5 1/24/2014 - EDD 10/3/2014
This could be it! Grow baby!
Re: Clomid or Lap?
After 3 failed Clomid+TI cycles, DD was conceived with IUI#1
Clomid 50 mg + IUI#1 = BFP, m/c and D&C at 7w1d
Clomid 50mg + IUI#2 = BFN
Clomid 100mg + IUI#3 = BFN
Lupron + Follistim + IVF#1 = 11ER, 10M, 10F, ET of 1 expanded BBA 5-day blast, 2 Frosties. BFP! Beta 10/13 = 264! Beta 10/15 = 702! EDD 6/21/14